Chapter 8: Name

Summary: What's in a name.
___________________________________

After the rude interruption by Max, Albert had been with you in his bedroom for most of the remainder of the day, 'making it up to you' – his words. By the time the day had gone, you were sore and bruised, and upset that he made you sleep on the floor again while he comfortably snored away on the bed.

Still that paranoia about the mask, you thought. He only removed it after the lights had been turned off. As if you hadn't seen his face before.

He seemed tired. Probably because of all the physical interaction, you mused. With him deep asleep and you unable to find a comfortable position that not made you flinch, you had settled to just stare at the bed, plotting ways to take your revenge on him.

How could you escape his grasp? It had become pretty clear by his conversation with Max that he didn't intend on letting you go anytime soon. If ever. Not that it came as a surprise to you. He had murdered all of the boys after all. Why would you be any different?

But the fact that you were still kept in his room was a positive one. It meant that whoever was down below was still alive. You had hoped it was still the first one, though you weren't quite certain which boy that would have been. But after hearing Max, you thought it was unlikely and your heart had sunk a little. Max had mentioned boys, which meant that Albert had already killed someone. At least one of the boys was dead.

Perhaps you had appeared at the start of the movie then, you thought. If so, it meant his death count was halfway and there would only be three more victims before he would be killed himself. Now if that was the case it meant you still had three kids you could save. Bruce and Robin and Finney.

Or perhaps you were lucky and he was still before that? That you could save someone like Vance? You weren't quite certain what the order had been. But you had liked that boy, despite being a hot-head. Realistically though, you had wanted to save them all. And more so, you had wanted to save Albert from becoming a murderer. You had to let that last goal go now, it could not be achieved. The Grabber had already killed, and you could not really find it in your heart to feel fully sorry for him if he got caught. Not after the things he had done to you.

You needed to reconsider your tactics.

Lying in the dark, staring up at the ceiling, you listened to how Albert's snores suddenly stopped. A low moan, then the sound of covers as they shuffled. He was turning, moving to lie on his side, you thought. But then you heard the creaking of springs as he sat up in bed, the sound of his feet touching the floor.

Samson stirred and hurried from your side, aware that his master was awake. The sudden cold didn't last long, for two strong arms picked you up and, like the nights before, you found yourself unceremoniously plopped on Albert's bed.

His bare chest pressed against you without hesitation, his rapid breath loud near your ear. He wasted no time tugging your shirt aside, entering you with a low groan that made Samson whine. Grunts mixed with the sound of skin slapping against skin. You pitied the poor dog for having to witness this, even in the dark.

Albert was not wearing his mask. You could feel its absence. His lips moved hungrily, eating up every bit of skin from your neck to your chest. His slight stubble pricked your skin. The lights were still off, but despite the dark, you knew exactly where he was and how he was upon you. You wished you could touch his face, that you could run your fingers through his hair. But he kept you restrained still, and your fingers only stroked past the skin of his belly, earning you another moan from his lips.

He was a man of little words, but you had already known this before you got here. The past few days just confirmed it. He barely spoke, mostly loved to either watch or touch you. The silence was aggravating, but during moments like these you were grateful that he did not talk. You wished you could mute the grunts too. He was kind of noisy for a man who tried to be silent most of the time.