Chapter 6: Acclimatize

Summary: While you try to think of ways to get out, your days with the Grabber start to fall into some sort of pattern.
___________________________________

That night he took you again. You had awoken to Albert's strong arms as he lifted you from the floor and then dropped you on the bed. You'd been given no time for a reprieve, he'd instantly been upon you, low voice murmuring in your ear that he could not wait any longer, that you were tormenting him, driving him insane. That this had to happen.

He had not placed you on the floor again afterward, and you had not tried to strangle him, although the thought had teased your mind. But the rope was tactfully wrapped around your own neck, by his hands, and fear for Albert tugging it a bit too tightly during the night had kept you awake.

The very next day he had risen early, and brought you handcuffs to replace the rope that bound your wrists. He had the tenacity to say he picked out the color, especially for you, then had brought his lips upon your wrists to kiss the soreness away. Disgusting, you thought, the hatred you felt for him growing with each despicable act. How could you ever have fancied this man on screen, when his real version was so despicable?

He left you behind, sore and aching and alone. With a handkerchief tied tightly around your head to obscure any sounds that could otherwise come from your lips. Wherever he kept Samson, it wasn't in this room. You suspected he would have the dog on guard duty somewhere central in the house, but you didn't know for certain and you could not call for him.

It was fair to say you did not really fear the dog since last night. He was much better company than Albert had been.

So Albert had left for work, and you had been left to your own devices. You'd been staring at his window for most of the time, thinking of ways to get to it. You were wearing one of Albert's old shirts, which fell to your calves like a dress, and the handcuffs. Dried cum clung to your legs. If you were to make it outside, any of the neighbors would understand what the fuck was going on here.

Which was perhaps the best plan of rescue that you'd come up with. If you could get out and get people's attention, then you could save the boy who was held in the basement below. You were here to help him survive, remember? You would not forget your goal, no matter what the Grabber threw at you.

But no matter what you tried, you could not get near enough to even open the damned window. It seemed that Albert had hurriedly placed all things he considered a tool for escaping aside. The annoying thing was that you could see a few of them, lying on a heap, just out of your reach. There wasn't much you could get your hands – or even legs- upon. And anything you could reach was quickly deemed useless as you tried to get loose or cut the rope that tied your handcuffs to the bed. Plus, you were starting to get hungry.

You tried to ignore the stain of blood and cum that Albert had pointed out at you on the mattress. Apparently, getting here meant you did not only look younger, but seemed to have had a complete bodily reset. Suddenly some of the things Albert had said to you earlier on started to make sense; about you bleeding for him. The bastard. Naturally, he would be thrilled about such a thing.

You rolled your head to the side and considered screaming. The basement was soundproof, but his house wasn't. Yet, the piece of fabric covering your lips muffled any sound you tried to make, and you hated how your own voice reminded you of Albert's masked one.

It was horrible how quickly he had inserted himself into your veins in just one day. That just being reminded of his voice was enough to quiet any further attempts at calling for help.

And so you spend your day stuck on the bed, ignoring the faint itches down below while you tried to come up with a plan. The day went by sooner than you had imagined it would, and when Albert got home he at least took the time to feed both you and the boy downstairs. You knew this last thing, that he went to feed the boy, because Albert had announced he had a second tray to deliver, then disappeared for a while – mask on as always.

The Chance to make a Changeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें