Information for featured authors

If someone has contacted you to feature your story in our promotional book, welcome and congratulations! 

This book is intended to be a positive space designed to let others know about your wonderful writing and stories. We're planning on hosting some reading events in the future that will hopefully send a few more readers your way too! You're welcome to join us for those too if you want to find some new great reads. 

As a writer featured in our book, you'll receive: 

- a chapter dedicated to your story featuring a positive pitch from the writer(s) who recommended you as well as some information about your book (with your permission: the blurb and cover). 

- your story added to our 'Read These Gems' reading list. 

- A sticker that you can download to either put on your cover or in your accolades chapter (if you like, no pressure to use it). The link will be shared by direct message.

- A personalized promo banner featuring quotes from a reader who loved your book (feel free to copy it once your chapter is posted or if that doesn't work send this account a message and we'll find a way to get it to you :)  

- A spot in the Winter Gems Read Fest where participants can earn points for reading and leaving encouraging comments on your book

Please note that your promotional chapter will only published with your permission. The cover and description will also only be used with your permission and you can opt to have the chapter published without them as well.

 If you'd prefer not to have your book featured, just let us or the person who contacted you know. 

Sticker: