The Heart of London by HeidiCarrol

The Heart of London 

by HeidiCarroll

Description:

What if the price of a miracle is too high pay? 

On the evening of her sweet sixteenth birthday party, a daydream of a dance with her first crush turns into a nightmare when Loni Donato suddenly stops breathing and collapses in the middle of the dance floor. 

A young doctor is halted in his tracks when he hears about the teenager as it hits a little too close to home. When he is put on the case, he feels an immediate bond with the Donato family that he can't explain. Could this mysterious connection be the key to saving Loni? 

Loni hears the doctors whispering and sees the fear in her parent's eyes, and she's terrified. She doesn't want to say goodbye to a life that has just started to bloom.

Genre: General Fiction

Status: Complete

Trigger warnings: none

Recommendation by MiniMoxx: 

I'd recommend this story to anyone who loves character driven plots. It's written so well, there is a mix of drama, family drama, romance, high stakes personal issues and characters that are so well done. Though this is a sort of sequel to the author's other work "A Dying Man's Wish", it can be read on its own. The plot is like a Jodi Picoult novel (my personal idol) mixed with a cute YA romance on the side. It's so binge worthy, and the writing is so brilliantly done! 

 It's so binge worthy, and the writing is so brilliantly done!