In My Skin by Korra_99

In My Skin

by Korra_99

Description:

Taylor West is the epitome of self-reliance. Or she must be. Relationships are fickle. Despite finally enrolling in her dream studies and thriving in them, her social life is only skin-deep. When she finds out that her so-called boyfriend is a selfish cheater, her chronic condition flares up again. 

Walking around as if somebody had thrown itching powder all over you is not fun. Due to the mental strain, Taylor resorts to medication - but pills can only do so much. If that wasn't bad enough, she keeps running into Killian, whose annoying ways are starting to get under her skin. When a mysterious stalker shows up and things take a dangerous turn, Killian's help might be exactly what she needs.

Genre: Romance

Status: Complete

Trigger Warnings: contains mild language and mild sexual content

Recommendation by Minimoxx:

I have yet to finish this book, but I absolutely LOVE IT. The author writes characters that are so realistic and so brilliant, they feel like friends - and annoying ones who you also want to yell at ;) hehe. The romance is slow burn in this story but my word is it just done well. The mystery in the story is also expertly put together and makes you keep reading. The writing itself is so top-notch, you cannot stop. I love this story so much, the writer had me hooked on page 1.