Hell Is An Empty Heart by AnnamitaMuscaria

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hell Is An Empty Heart

by AnnamitaMuscaria

Description: 

A goddess is taken to the underworld as the King's bride; her father knew everything and her mother knew nothing. In this retelling of the Hymn of Demeter, mother and daughter will do whatever it takes to free themselves-no matter the cost.

*

Up in the sky, in a world between myths and lies, once lived a daughter caged on an island.

She was Persephone. The beautiful Persephone, whom every Olympian god wanted to marry. They all wanted her beauty to conceal their ugliest secrets, but only Hades managed to take her to his realm.

He dwelled below the earth across the river Styx, between Tartarus and the Isle of Blest. No mortal could see his forbidden land until they passed away.

Forced into marriage by her father Zeus, Persephone would resign from her fate. But when her grieving mother, Demeter, came close to killing all the mortals, Zeus then ordered her back to her homeland.

Given and returned against her will, Persephone took charge of her life and ate six pomegranate seeds before leaving. Food from the underworld couldn't be eaten as it would tie one to the land.

As her decision pushed her closer together and apart from her loved ones, Persephone's destiny turned to worse.

Only she might have the power to change her world for the better.

***

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦.

 Deals with sexual assault and has sexual scenes

Genre: Historical Fiction

Status: Complete

Recommendation by Minimoxx

Anna's writing is just pure class and perfection. It is professional writing at its finest, and often makes me jealous! haha. But in all seriousness, the retelling story here is cleverly done, and it speaks volumes because I fall in love with the way Anna writes every time I go and read this book. The characters are built on so well and characterised perfectly. It's full of twists and turns and you just want to yell and scream, cheer and cry along with them all. Honestly, this is one of the most amazing books I've read on Wattpad. I don't usually read historical fiction or heavy books on wattpad, but this is just *chefs kiss*. A joy to read. AND THE POETRY ANNA ADDS IN IS AMAZING TOO. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Read these Gems - Book Promotionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें