Winter Gems Reading Fest (Contest closed)

Welcome to our Winter Gems Reading Fest! 

Through January until May 12th, we'll be hosting the Winter (and Spring) Gems Reading Fest! 

This event is open to anyone with a Wattpad account. Everyone is welcome to shower these wonderful books with love and comments to compete to win some prizes. If you're featured on this list, you are also welcome to join in too!

If you read one or more of the books featured in our 'Read These Gems' book, you can earn points to win prizes. The goal is for readers to check out new authors and for authors to feel supported and appreciated. 

Books will be added to this chapter periodically as our FBE members recommend them, so keep refreshing the chapter throughout the season and check our 'Read These Gems' reading list. There is no application process to be featured here as these are genuine recommendations by readers from our FBE community who loved the stories. You will find chapters with their story descriptions and recommendations in this book and an accompanying reading list on our profile.

To earn points, check out one of the books listed below and leave 3+ comments on each chapter you've read. Please keep the comments encouraging :) When you've read and commented on one or several chapters of a featured book, inline comment next to it and we'll add it to your points total. We will only be counting points for people who log the chapters they've read. The people with the top 3 scores will win prizes.

Please note that if a book is featured in our FBE monthly book club, you cannot count chapters that you've exchanged with the author towards this contest. This is meant for unreciprocated reads.

Different books will be eligible for different amounts of points based on the number of reads they have to help boost the visibility of less-discovered books, but you can earn points for reading every book listed here and in the reading list.

If you have any questions, please post them here.

Books with under 10, 000 reads (5 points per chapter) - inline comment beside the book you've read with the chapter numbers

- The House of Atreus by amaranthine_dreams (Mature)

- #WitchcraftWednesday by bigfivedonaldduckfan

- Never Summer Again by Daniavons (Mature)

- Viktov Lives! by chaikovskiy

- See You When I See You by Dear_Sonatine (Mature)

- The Heart of London by HeidiCarroll

- A Bartender's Guide to Paying it Forward by MarCafeWrites

- The Great Ellini by obliviablack (Mature)

- Turn of the Tide by Oxviola

- Trailing Stars by words_for_food