Cast of Characters

Welcome to Pietrofalls

There are three Werewolves in town but its citizens have no idea. A new person arrives at town and on the same day of her arrival someone is found dead.

Below is the cast of characters in the story. Can you guess who the killer is before it's revealed. How about guessing who the werewolves are?

Let's have fun with the story and see how many people guess who the killer is.

And your cast:

Jordana Valentine: Traveler. In her late 20s. New to Pietrofalls.

Lucy Baez: Detective. In her late 30s. Mother of Doramis. One of the 3 old families.

Sheriff Lawrence: Head of the police. In his 50s.

Deputy Roberto Tirado: Police officer. In his late 30s. Father of Robbie.

Mr. Souza: Teacher. In his mid 40s. Teacher of Doramis and Ken.

Doramis Baez: High school student. She is 16 years old. Daughter of Lucy. One of the 3 old families. Nickname - Dori

Kenneth Silva: High school student. He is 15 years old. Son of Paloma and Anita. One of the 3 old families. Nickname - Kenny

Roberto Tirado Jr.: High school student. He is 12 years old. Son of Roberto. Nickname - Robbie

Ivy: Barkeep. In her 20s. Friendly with everyone in town.

Mattias: Bard. In his mid 30s. Sings at the bar.

Liam: Gambler. In his 30s. Friends with Ivy.

Isabella Pietro: Mayor. In her late 40s. One of the 3 old families.

Ashner: Mayor's assistant. In his early early 40s.

Paloma Silva: Stay at home mother. In her 40s. Wife of Anita. Mother of Kenneth. One of the 3 old families.

Anita Silva: Ex Air-forces. In her 30s. Wife of Paloma. Mother of Kenneth. One of the 3 old families.

Allenby: Ex Air-forces. In her 30s. Best friend of Anita.

Molly: Doctor: In her early 40s.

Noah: Farmer. In his 30s.

Jack: Wrestler. In his 20s.

Domingo: Town drunk. In his 50s.

Just for fun: try to guess who are the werewolves in the comments and who do you think is the killer. Lets see if you can also guess who is the first person who is murdered.