Hounded

TW: Sexual Assualt

I also want to give you all a huge thank you for getting this story to a thousand reads, it means the world to me! -Murphy

"I take it your little girlfriend didn't know that piece of information... Oops," the man shrugged with a smile.

I scowled at Kieran or Finnegan whatever his fucking name was. My jaw was firmly clenched, trying to control the fury that was pumping through my veins.

"What do you think Mike, do I take him to Tom or just finish him off now?" The man tilted his head towards the bald man. "Could throw him to the infected over there after you are done having fun with his plaything."

"Tom couldn't properly finish the job, I say we do it," the bald man's yellow teeth beamed at the tall man. "I say we take her back with us. I think giving Tom his girlfriend will be sufficient."

I glowered at the duo, gritting my teeth.

"Look at her, look how scary she thinks she is," the tall man's laugh echoed around the open air. "How about you take some of that fight out of her Mike."

Mike disgustingly licked his lips before moving forwards towards me. Kieran stepped in front of me, "You don't have to do this, just kill me."

"Finnegan, you also know me, I will kill that little bitch and not lose an ounce of sleep. I mean yeah she will have lasting psychological trauma, but she will at least be alive," the man sneered. "This is to hurt you."

The bald man shoved Kieran out of the way, his calloused rough hand seizing the back of my neck. I hissed as his free hand pressed into my stab wound, as he dragged me over to Isaac's body roughly tossing me beside it. "What can I say, I'm polite enough to give you a pillow," he grinned down at me, making bile run up my throat.

He straddled himself on top of me, one hand on my neck, the other undoing my belt. "Go to hell," I gasped at the man through his tight grip.

"No... no, you have to watch, no looking away," the tall man said to Kieran. A pain filled scowl consumed Kieran's face as his eyes locked onto mine briefly. I could see the tears swelling in his eyes. How helpless he felt.

After he undid my belt, he slid his hand down my pants. I grimaced squirming under his weight. Biting my lip to try control the tears I felt building as his fingers dipped into me. "Yeah she will feel good," he smirked to himself, starting to undo his own belt. Through my squirming I felt something hard digging into my shoulder blade. Isaac's knife.

The bald man started to pull his pants down, smiling at Kieran, "Don't worry I'll show her what a good fuck feels like."

I took the opportunity of him looking away to grasp the knife that was partially under Isaac. When he tried to pull my pants down I harshly jabbed the knife into the side of his neck. His eyes widened in distress, gurgles were the only thing leaving his disgusting mouth. Blood had started to trickle down his neck from around the blade that was still lodged in it. The tall man shouted something in shock, but was quickly bulldozed to the ground by Kieran.

I pulled the knife out of his chubby neck, blood streamed out of the wound. As the blood flowed onto my face I rammed the blade back his neck. I angrily kept stabbing the knife into the man's neck until I felt the burning in my chest cease slightly. I didn't realize I had tears pouring out of my eyes until I stopped. Using all my strength I grunted pushing the man's limp body off of me.

Stumbling to my feet, my eyes fell on Kieran who was throwing one brutal punch after another at the tall man who was on the ground. Without him noticing I grabbed Isaac's gun from the grass, in front of the farmhouse that was slowly being consumed by flames. Kieran stopped out of breath, when the man's face no longer looked human. It was just a concaved bloody mess.