Chapter 4

Izuku midoriya thought he had a pretty normal life. He got booted to E class, got his grades up, had the best teacher ever, killed said teacher, went to space, fought some people, and saved the earth from obliteration.

...

Okay mabye his life wasn't THAT normal..

But he still cherishes every moment of it. Korosensei taught him to always look for the lesson in every experience he goes through, and that is why even the "bad" times in his life, he still learned something.

He has gotten pretty used to his life, which is why when he saw his old english teacher/pro assassin, he was flabbergasted.

.

.

.

"BITCH-SENSEI?!?"

Oh fuck. Why did i say that. Now i'm going to look like even more of a weirdo

My hand shot to my mouth and I was overtaken by embarrassment.

...

I can't help myself. I forgot how fun it is to tease her!

The class became dead silent. You could hear a pin drop in there!

Then, the class erupted

"MIDORIYA! WHAT KIND OF LANGUAGE- THAT IS A TEACHER??!?"

"w-what?!? this isn't like you midoriya.. are you sure you are okay???"

"DID THIS DAMN NERD JUST CUSS OUT A TEACHER??"

"MIDOBRO. THAT IS SO NOT MANLY"

"It really is true! Her boobs are HUGE"

...

the class quieted down after hearing Mineta's last remark. But before they could start yelling again, professor bitch decided to speak up

"YOU LITTLE PUNK! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO!"

Class 1-A POV

they couldn't believe it. It was the least expected thing that could come out of Midoriya's mouth

Midoriya was the type of person to apologize to you for looking at you the wrong way! There was no way he just called a teacher a name like that. She had just stepped into the room and she was attacked by his harsh nickname! She didn't even do anyth-

"YOU LITTLE PUNK! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO!"

Okay. That was unexpected. Who was that woman? does she know Midoriya? Everyone thought. 

He had been acting so suspicious lately...

Another thing that happened unexpectedly. The teacher approached midoriya, the whole class just staring in fear. Most of us tried to think of how bad the punishment he would get from saying that to a teacher.

But then... she hugged him?

Izuku POV

Professor bitch approached me, but i already knew what she was going to do. Before i could react i was pulled into one of her "boob hugs" where my face was pushed into her boobs, suffocating me, and her knuckles drove into my head... ouch...

What a pain. I'm still going to tease her, especially about mr. karasuma

"WHAT DID WE SAY ABOUT CALLING ME THAT? ITS JELAVICH WITH A V! "

"My bad Jelabitch. Anyway, why are you here"

I could practically see the tic mark above her head. it was quite funny-