Chapter 18

(A/N: heyooo, hope you guys are liking the story so far!)

Wow. I cannot believe that Itona just said that.

Another amazing fact about Bitch-Sensei was the fact that she taught all of us how to speak fluent russian. 

Thank god none of the other 1-A kids could, because Itona almost made me laugh

(When they apeak in Russan, the words are in bold. )

"Nagisa, why are your classmates so fucking annoying?" Itona said

Okuda put her hands over her mouth

"Oh my god, Itona! they aren't even that bad." Okuda said.

...

"Okay, they are a little annoying." She said

"I'll Admit, that was a little mean. But Karma told me to cause trouble and I couldnt help it" Itona giggled

"Oh my god- Are you jokingggg" Okuda wailed

"You are just trying to make my life harder :("

"None of them know russian, so play along with what im about to say."

.

.

.

Class 1-A was in shock. Did they just have a conversation in another language?

Then, breaking the tension, Momo's voice cut through the stunned silence, "Wow, Midoriya, I didn't know you speak Russian!" Her excitement was obvious.

Midoriya froze, hoping Momo didn't actually know russian. Then he relaxed again, she didn't. he remembered that the kids one day asked eachother if they could speak any languages, (and obviously he lied), but sero was the only one who could speak another language- spanish.

Midoriya chuckled, a genuine warmth in his smile. "Haha, yeah, I learned a little from a teacher."

"That's so cool! What did they say?" Hagakure asked, adding to the conversation.

"Oh, Haruki thinks you guys are so cool, but he was too embarrassed to say anything," Midoriya revealed, a playful glint in his eyes.

Haruki's eyes widened at the unexpected attention, but he decided to play along. His cheeks flushed red as he managed a sheepish smile, "Oh yeah, haha."

'Damn. Itona is really good at acting. Mabye Kayano taught him' Okuda thought

Momo, ever inquisitive, redirected the conversation, "Who are Nagisa and Itona? we manage to get a bit of that out from the conversation"

Akari, thinking on her feet, quickly responded, "Oh! I was just saying that Kirishima kid and Ashido remind us of our old friends." she attempted to smooth over the situation, not trying to let the students know what Itona actually said.

The table then erupted into chatter, talking about various things from hero work to personal stuff.