Chapter 33

"K-Karma what are you doing?" Midoriya frantically said, trying to breath slow so that his airways wouldn't close.

"KARMA! LET HIM GO!" Uraraka shouted. She cared for Midoriya as if he was her brother. She hated to see him distancing himself lately and now that he is in a life threatening situation, she couldn't bear to see him getting hurt

"HEY! WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM" Kirishima shouted

"You're going to kill him!" Momo said, covering her mouth with her hands

"Stop talking. We know what we are doing" Okuda said dryly

"This isn't how UA students should act! We know you guys are new but this is unacceptible" Iida said, ranting. He started mumbling and going on and on. The class was in trouble. And he couldn't do anything about it. It pissed him off that he couldn't control the situation. It someway reminded him of when he faced off stain. Powerless, all he could do was wait.

"Alright" Karma spoke up. "Lets cut to the chase, shall we?" He said, moving the knife from Midoriya's neck to his stomach. "Why are you here? And where is he?" Now, the knife was pressing into his stomach, any more pressure and Midoriya would die.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Before the Incident 

Okuda and Itona were sitting at lunch, talking to class 1-A. They had a very bad feeling in their chest, one that wouldn't go away. When they talked to Midoriya, he gave them the vaguest of answers ever. Ever since he left the house that one day, he had been acting weird. 

They met in the Janitor's closet after lunch and had a debreif. 

Okuda exclaimed, "What's is wrong with Nagisa?"

"I don't know. He is not acting like himself. Ever since morning, I knew something was wrong," Itona replied, concerned.

"First of all, during breakfast, he didn't know what Kiara did at the pool; he said she was splashing us, while it was the other way around," Okuda recounted.

"Oh yeah, and he asked you what was wrong when they started talking about midterms. All of us know that the topic makes you guys have a bad mood," Itona added.

"Right?? Like, all the 3-E kids know that. AND, he said he lost his phone. But, we know how dangerous that could be if we didn't have our phones on us. And he should have had the comms too," Okuda continued, pointing out the inconsistencies."

Bitch-sensei said that he treated her like a regular teacher.." Itona disclosed.

"No way! Really?" Okuda was surprised.

"Yeah! And also, remember when we asked him about the joint training exercise?" Itona reminded her.

"Oh yeah, he said that we should go all out!" Okuda recalled.

"But if we did that, we would be suspicious," Itona pointed out.

"And then not knowing when your next mission is actually against the ministry rules," Okuda concluded