Chapter 9

The sun was out Class 1-A gathered in the huge training ground. All Might stood at the front, his big figure casting a shadow over the students. Beside him, Mr. Aizawa, with his ever-present stoic expression, surveyed the group. 

"All right, kiddos! Today, you're going to have a special combat training session with me and Aizawa," All Might announced, his voice resonating with authority. "But there's a catch. No quirks allowed!" 

The students exchanged puzzled glances, their excitement dying down. 

Mina raised her hand, "But All Might, our quirks are what make us heroes! How can we train without them?" 

All Might grinned, "That's the challenge, young Ashido. Heroes need more than just quirks. They need skill, strategy, and strength. Today, we'll focus on the last one." 

Aizawa stepped forward, "Your task is simple. One-on-one hand-to-hand combat with your classmates. No quirks, just raw physical ability. Show me what you've got." 

The students reluctantly paired up, and the training ground soon became a battlefeild

 After the matches concluded, Aizawa gathered the students. Looking dissatisfied, he claimed "You call that hand-to-hand combat? Horrible. You're all so dependent on your quirks that you forget the basics. Your technique is very poor." 

Momo protested, "But sensei, isn't that the point of having quirks?" 

Aizawa shot her a glare, "A hero should be well-rounded. Now, since you're so terrible without quirks, we'll do some conditioning." 

The students groaned as Aizawa led them through a grueling workout, pushing their physical limits. 

As sweat dripped down their faces, Todoroki asked, "Hey, where's Midoriya?" 

Aizawa hesitated for a moment, his eyes narrowing, "He's dealing with a separate matter. Now focus!" 

The students continued their workout, sparring against training dummys 

The students continued the punishing workout, muscles aching and fatigue setting in. Aizawa, satisfied, finally released them, and they collapsed onto the ground, gasping for breath. As they caught their breath, Iida managed to ask, "Sensei, why was Midoriya absent? What's going on?" 

"Yea! is he okay? he would never miss practice.." Uraraka asked, concerned 

Aizawa's eyes darted around, a a tired expression forming on his face, "Class dismissed. Ask too many questions and you might just get extra homework. Ask him yourself tomorrow.." 

The students exchanged somber glances, too tired to press further. They stumbled away from the training ground, their bodies drained from the intense

Really short chapter, i know, I have story ideas but um just finding trouble writing them down

(I promise i'm not dead‼️‼️)

by the way

After Korosensei died, the government decided to ban any videos and news coverage of the incident, meaning every live recording and website were taken down. Only national leaders, high government officials, professional assasins, and the 3-E kids know about Korosensei 

Since the media blockage of the event, very little people would be able to notice the kids of 3-E, so just to be safe they change their appearance just to be safe. 

Their home room teacher is listed as karasuma, and the middle school records is "missing" a roster for all of the 3-E kid's third year, so that their teachers and classmates don't find it suspicious their name isn't on the roster.

Please refer back to the chapter "basic stuff" to more understand the AU. I'll be adding stuff on there soon

and also HOLY SHIT ALMOST 800 VIEWS!! TYSM!! 

I promise i'll post more and more often, but i'm getting busy with school and sports!!

Quick poll for you guys- what time should this story be in? should it be before or after the USJ incident and sports festival.