Chapter 46

The kids from 3-E's eyes widened in horror and exasperation. 

"What the fuck are they doing." Teraseka said, worried. 

"I don't know but we need to shut them up before they alert the others." Karma said, shaking his head in anger. 

The kids picked up the pace and ran towards the voices, all of them cursing under their breaths. 

"We should've fucking gagged them." Hayami growled, scaring the others. She wasn't the type of person to curse. 

They finally ran over to them, and they were met with the sight of the five 1-A kids. 

"Midoriya!" Uraraka yelled. 

"Are you okay?!" Mina ran towards them, but the 3-E kids stopped them. Todoroki tried to use his quirk to create an ice wall around them and Midoriya, but Teraseka stopped him. 

"What are you guys doing here!?" Midoriya said, his hands on his knees, breathing heavily.

Karma lunged towards Bakugo, Maehara lunged towards Todoroki, Hayami lunged towards Jirou, Okano lunged towards Uraraka, and Fuwa lunged towards Mina, all of them putting knives to the hero's throats. 

"Are you fucking stupid?!" Maehara almost yelled.

"W-what?!" Mina said. 

"P-put down the knives!" Bakugo said, trying to act tough.

"Why are you guys making so much noise?! Are you not aware your friend was freaking kidnapped?!" Fuwa scolded. 

"What do you think the captors would do if they heard you!?" Hayami said, pissed. 

"You guys are even more idiotic than I think." Karma said. 

"W-we thought you guys were the captors!" Jirou stuttered.

"Why the hell would I kidnap my friend? You guys saw us laughing it up at school!" Itona said. 

"I guess you have a point.." Todoroki said. 

In the background, Bakugo was pissed that Karma was attacking him, and tried to bite him and break free. Karma, on the other hand, was enjoying this and trying not to take out his spice bag. 

"You guys made so much noise. I can't believe this! We wanted to help Midoriya too!" Okano complained. 

"WHO EVEN ARE YOU GUYS?!" Uraraka said, loudly.

"Woman, do you not realize that we are trying not to make so much noise?! Now we have to run, they heard us." Isogai said, angrily. 

By now, the 3-E kids were panicking. They had to shove the 1-A kids away from them and run towards the exit with Nagisa. 

.

.

.

.

They froze when they heard the sound of footsteps running. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright." Shigaraki sighed. "Is this dumb thing over? This whole idea of a meeting is boring." He rolled his eyes, and scratched his neck.

"How many times do I have to tell you that it is?" Dabi snapped, but tensed up when he saw the glare Shigaraki sent him. "...This is all for your stupid goal anyway--" He stopped talking when Shigaraki threw something at his face.