Chapter 15

(A/N: Oh my god you guys are fast! Heres the next one, as expected)

Nagisa loved his class from UA. He really did.

they all cared for each other in a way, like heroes, but he always felt a difference between himself and them. Like things he wouldn't tell them. Like how he got a quirk, or whatever happened last year.

With his other class, his "family, " he could tell them anything. Which is why he told them about his new Quirk, and they accepted him. 

It was a really good thing that the government was able to cover up korosensei's existence by saying he was a villain with a weird quirk. 

He chuckled darkly.

'what kind of people are these heroes? when we tried to reach out to them, they wanted nothing to do with us. how pathetic- they only want the fame'

Really, he only became a hero to make a difference in the industry. To make sure there would never be another Korosensei, Kayano, or Itona ever again. To make sure heroes would never turn a blind eye to anyone ever again. 

And sure, being a hero could work, but why put his assasination skills to waste? The entire class enjoys going on missions for a greater cause. The only problem would be the rare occurence of pro hero's recognizing him or his class- He guessed that it was a relief that Kayano changed all their appearances. Thanks to Ritsu, they could even get whole new government records. 

He really hated lying to his classmates, but there wasn't really anything they could do. After all, they were all govenment secrets. He had just wondered what when wrong that his class finds him suspicious now. 

'mabye it was you acting like that with bitch-sensei, stupid'

Oh yea. That was probably it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You could say that the students of UA highschool's class 1-A was like a family.

And in a family, people dont keep secrets.

Which is why everybody in class 1-A were worried for their Midoriya.

After everything they had been through together, they always stood by eachothers side, so what could Midoriya possibly be hiding?

He had been acting suspicious lately, and most of 1-A thought mabye it was Toga pretending to BE Midoriya.

The mere thought of that made them nervous and uneasy, however, a few of them wished that that was the case, because they could not imagine Midorya hiding something from them.

They told each other everything! or so they thought..

every time one of them had a problem, 1-A was there for them. ESPECIALLY Midoriya.

He hadn't been seen ALL weekend, and he didn't even show up for the training camp! That was really suspicious behavior knowing that Midoriya is literally the most dedicated hero in training ever.

.

.

.

Midoriya POV