MATE RITUAL (PT. 5)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

In the hospital,

" Gulf, please calm down. I'm really sorry for the loss you had. Vikki was a good man and he always will be alive in our hearts. Stay strong Gulf. " Said Win. Gulf shook his head and kept sobbing sadly.

Later at Gulf's appartment,

Win:- Yes mom, I'll stay with him tonight. He is really not in a condition to stay alone.

Win's mom:- It's okay sweetheart, take care of him and yours too. Eat something okay?

Win:- I will mom, you also eat and sleep on time and also don't forget to take your medicines.

Win's mom:- I will som don't worry. Goodnight. Send my love to Gulf.

Win:- I will, he need it.
Goodnight mom.

Call ended. Win took a deep breath and when he turned around he saw Gulf has curled his body on the couch and kept crying while looking at the ring. Win sat beside him and kept caressing his back.

" Gulf, please calm down. " Said Win softly. Gulf was really not able to control his tears because Vikki's condition was breaking his heart and mind.

 Gulf was really not able to control his tears because Vikki's condition was breaking his heart and mind

" V... Vikki... I still can't believe such torture happened wi.... with him. " Said Gulf while crying badly.

" I know it's really scary and heart breaking. Let's pray for Vikki to get lots of peace now. " Said Win. Gulf cried more and he hugged Win tightly.

" Shhh shhh it's okay Gulf. Everything will be fine, let's pray for Vikki's after peace. Please calm down, it will affect your health. " Said Win. Gulf kept crying while holding the ring protectedly.

" He... He wanted to pr... Propose. " Said Gulf while crying.

" I know I know. It's really heartbreaking. Please calm down. " Said Win while consoling Gulf and for hours, Gulf kept crying and after a while he just became silent. His sobs didn't stopped but he wasn't talking to Win. Win was very worried for Gulf and kept asking him to let Win contact his mom and dad but Gulf denied for this as his parents didn't knew about Vikki and his sexuality. Win felt bad about this.

" Gulf, shall I make soup for you? Please? " Asked Win.

" I'm not hungry, Win. If you want you can eat. " Said Gulf while kept sobbing softly. Win sat beside Gulf.

" Skipping meals is not a solution. It will make your health worse. You already fainted, your body is weak. Please for my sake, eat something. " Said Win. Gulf shook his head.