Is There A Way To Go Back In Time?

It was 8th February...  The day Giyuu was brought into the world and his final day on earth. This was the price he had to pay for awakening the demon slayer mark. 
He could feel the rush of memories flooding into his brain as he walked past each grave and placed a small flower of all the people who were part of his life. 

"Rengoku, Tokito, Kanroji, Iguro, Himejima, Sabito, Tsutako-nee-san...Kocho ... I'll get to meet you guys again," He thought, he was happy that he could finally be with his loved ones again.
He lifted his head to look at the beautifully painted sky with colors splattered on it as he got lost in his thoughts again.

"Tomioka-san!! We've been searching for you since such a long time!!" said the now grown-up Tanjiro as he came running towards him. "Shinazugawa-san and Tengen-san are getting impatient now," he said as he finally caught up to Giyuu and sweat dropped.
" Oh... Gomenasai Tanjiro.. I got lost in time after I came to visit our friends," he said as he looked at the graves of the hashiras who fought bravely and lost their lives in the final battle against Muzan. "It's alright Tomioka-san but shall we get going to your party now?" Tanjiro said with a grin. Tomioka smiled and then followed behind.

Although Tanjiro was really upset he didn't want to show it, he didn't want Giyuu to know how terribly he'd miss him and how much he needed him. He wanted Giyuu to pass peacefully without having to worry about anything so he put up a happy face. "We've arrived Tomioka-san," He said opening the door. Giyuu was immediately pulled into a hug by his former trainer " urokodaki-san? what are you doing here?" Giyuu said surprised by his visit. "Can't I just visit my son on his birthday?" He said to Giyuu putting on a fake sad face and making Giyuu laugh. 

"Alright, alright enough with the jokes come cut this flamboyant cake I made guys," Tengen said bringing in a huge blue cake followed by a smiling Sanemi holding drinks. The boys had grown really close to each other after the demon slayer corps disbanded and since today was Giyuu's last day they decided to throw him a small party with only them, where they could eat and drink all they wanted and could have fun.
"I don't think I will drink guys," Tanjiro said a bit hesitant as he was worried he might  end up crying or maybe Kanao would scold him for drinking out  "Come on Tanjiro, don't say that man. There's no fun in this party if you don't drink," Tengen said placing an arm around his shoulders.

"Alright, then I'll join..." Tanjiro said. "That's the spirit!!".

"Oyy.. Tomioka.. when you go to heaven I want you to tell Genya sorry from my side .. sorry for not protecting him and tell hi to all the hashiras from my side.." Sanemi said 
"You can tell that when you come yourself anyway you only have a few extra months left so enjoy as much as you can my friend," Uzui said laughing. "Tengen-san I don't think that's a laughing matter..." Tanjiro said sweat dropping. Uzui laughed at Tanjiro. "Alright sorry Kamado Boy and Shinazugawa" Tengen apologized.
"Nah you are right Tengen .. I'll anyways join Tomioka soon and at that time I can see and talk to everyone again," Sanemi said thinking about how to face Kanae his old lover whom he continued to hold feelings for her even after her death for such a long time.

Giyuu was in his own world when they were all talking. Tanjiro noticed it, "Tomioka-san?" Giyuu turned to face the boy now and looked at him questionably. "What were you thinking about Tomioka-san?" The boy asked curious. Everyone faced them now curious about what was happening too. 
"Well, I was just thinking .. if we get a chance to redo everything and have a chance to change the past .. would you?" he said putting on a serious face. The boys looked at him and then laughed "That's impossible you know" Sanemi said. 
"To be honest Tomioka-san if I did go back in the past maybe I would try to change a few things but then if I did maybe I wouldn't be able to meet you guys, the people who have helped me become who I am today or I would have never meet kanao and get married. All these memories and resolves of theirs I would like to honor them. I don't think there is something we can 'fix' Tomioka-san. So I think I'm happy with things as it is." Tanjiro said confidently
"Woahh its a nice way of putting words together boy," Tengen said as he tried to clap but he had a missing hand so he just hit his arm.

"I... I would do it though," Giyuu said looking at them. " I would like it better if everyone lived with us ... they did so much for us they deserve to have a second chance at life and be happy with their loved ones.. without the demons trying to ruin people's life," He told.
" I think everyone is happy where they are Tomioka-san now cheer up," Tanjiro said as he poured him another drink and smiled."Kamado boys right you don't want to spend your life like a depressed emo do you?" Tengen asked. Tomioka glared at him. " I'm kidding!! don't stare at me like that I'm still too young to die." Sanemi laughed. 

When Tengen said depressed emo it reminded him of Shinobu... the way she always used to tease him about having no friends and how nobody liked him. He never took it to heart cause he knew it was only her way of trying to get him to socialize more with the hashiras. He smiled at the memory.

"Alright guys let's make a toast! Tomioka is there anything else you would like to say before we end this party?" Tengen asked. Giyuu just nodded. " I appreciate you 3 coming out your way to spend this day with me ... Tengen take care of yourself and your wife.. have kids and enjoy your life like always. Shinazugawa ... let's meet again soon then maybe you can finally man up and confess to Kocho's big sister" He said with a smirk. The look that Sanemi had on his face satisfied him enough so now he moved on to tell something to Tanjiro. " Tanjiro... I wish you the best of luck in life with your wife and kids... Take care of yourself ok?" He said this while patting Tanjiro's head.

Everyone shortly left after the party ended and Giyuu was alone with his thoughts again. He walked towards his closet and pulled out his hoari..it had been so long since he wore it. He had kept it away safely so that it wouldn't get ruined. After his haori had gotten destroyed because of the battle nezuko stitched it back for him since then his respect for her grew and started treating her like his own little sister. He would often send her gifts to show his gratitude but Zenitsu started thinking he was his love rival. Giyuu laughed thinking about his jealous and angry face.
Suddenly something in his drawer caught his eye,  a butterfly hairpin. He picked it up and looked at it and thought about its owner. "I wish I could have told you how much i loved you when you were alive kocho... I hope your waiting for me in heaven and when we meet I'll tell you all my feelings then maybe we can be together ... 

Giyuu lay down on his bed thinking about all the good and bad times he'd been through. All his memories came back to him. His life flashed right before his eyes. He closed his eyes as he took his last breathes and whispered. 

"I love you Kocho.."

.
.
.
.
.
Alright, guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll put it up the next time by next week Saturday, and just a warning this story may contain a bit of Obamitsu and since the story focuses on Giyuu there is Giyushino since I'm a Giyushino shipper<3