The Truth?

Everything went completely quiet for a minute, nobody spoke or moved and everyone was completely serious. Just a few hours back, Kagaya told him not to tell anyone the truth, and now he was stuck in this situation." So Giyuu mind telling us what changed?" Sabito said eyeing him. Mokomo and Shinobu also looked at him curious.

Giyuu sighed. "It's nothing I just ..... thought to become more serious and I knew Kocho's name because of her sister I think I saw her somewhere and she told me about her .. yea and she looks exactly like her so I just guessed," Giyuu said with a poker face although he was nervous on whether they were going to believe him or not. "Huh but-"Shinobu was going to speak when Sabito shook his head. "Oh alright then makes sense," Mokomo replied.
"I think I should get some sleep I have a mission tomorrow ... goodnight," Saying just Giyuu leaving the awkwardness that he had just caused.

"He obviously lied so why did you stop me Sabito-san?" Shinobu questioned. Sabito stayed a bit quiet for a moment. "I don't know.... but I hope tells us when he is ready cause I can't wait any longer," He said putting his hands behind his head and lying down on the floor.
Giyuu had forgotten to get his hoari so he was about to get it when he heard the conversation. He was glad they weren't forcing the truth out of him but they were totally going to be suspicious of him frequently going out to meet the master for sure.

"Sabito, what do you think Giyuu is hiding from us though?"Mokomo asked. She was dying to know what changed Giyuu because in this world she and Giyuu were really close friends and they would share a lot of things with each other. Keeping a secret away from Mokomo was almost impossible but Sabito and Giyuu would somehow manage. "I don't know Mokomo .. you know what let's just forget it, You guys want to continue the game?" Sabito asked grinning while the other two nodded.

".... Do you really want to know so badly what changed and why I act like this?" Giyuu asked coming out. The others were shocked. He sighed. "Look what I'm about to tell you can I trust that you wouldn't tell anyone? Even your sister Kocho... nobody..." Giyuu said staring at them. "Giyuu were your friends you can trust us," Sabito said assuring him. He sighed again.

"Alright, then where should I begin this ....."
.
.
.
.
"Your what!?" Sabito asked shocked. "This why I didn't want to tell anyone," Giyuu said facepalming. "No no, but it's just ... umm sounds almost impossible," Mokomo said sweat dropping. "... Continue," Shinobu said keeping her serious face. She would have reacted like Sabito and Mokomo too but then the incident with Kanae and him suddenly asking to talk to master and Giyuu and Sanemi kind of becoming friends, why else was Sanemi worried throughout the entire time his sister was gone? He knew about Giyuu but why didn't he tell anything then why didn't he stop her or warn her?

"Well then-" Shinobu cut him off. "Did Shinazugawa-san know about this Tomioka-san?" She asked finally wanting answers to her questions. Giyuu didn't answer. "Kocho... he found out by accident and well I told him to keep quiet about it, master didn't want me to tell you guys either but this... this wasn't supposed to happen but I still told you guys the truth cause I trust you and I hope you don't change anything," He asked looking down. The three of them looked at each other. "We... we're just glad you don't have to carry this burden alone and if you need any help you could ask us," Sabito said placing his hand on Giyuu's shoulder and giving him a small smile. 

"Now tell us more about what happened after you meet this Tanjiro guy I want to know!! tell me before I smack you for hiding this from us," Sabito said removing his hand and then moving next to Mokomo. "..... I think you'll find out on your own Sabito, it's just a few months more before the next incident," Giyuu said and then started thinking about something. That wasn't the biggest clue to something bad happening. "Did something bad happen?" Mokomo asked worried. "Mokomo it's just that... no it will be fine I already spoke to Oyakata-sama about it so things will be fine don't worry about it," Giyuu told her giving a bit of a reassuring smile. 

"Well can we please continue the game now," Sabito asked while others groaned. "What? if you don't want to play say so," Sabito said looking at them surprised. "No it's fine let's play a last round after that let's go to sleep," Shinobu said, she looked at Giyuu and then smirked. He looked at her confused and then realized he had another question, didn't she? "Ok, I'll start," Giyuu said and looked between the three. "Sabito truth or dare?" Giyuu asked and Sabito chose to dare to prove Mokomo wrong about him being a chicken.

"I dare to you finally ask Mokomo out 'cause I'm tired of seeing you guys acting so oblivious," Giyuu whispered to Sabito and then smirked. Sabito flushed. "What the heck yuu that's not fair!" Sabito said getting up. Shinobu and Mokomo looked confused. "What did you ask him to do?" Shinobu asked and Giyuu whispered it to her too. "Ara~ this is a good one Tomioka-san," Shinobu said smirking too now. "Heyy tell me too I wanna know too," Mokomo asked a bit frustrated and looking at them all smirking at her. "Sorry Mokomo-chan I think its better we don't tell you but you'll find out tomorrow so don't worry," Shinobu said still keeping her smirk.

Mokomo and Sabito just looked at each other. Sabito kept the eye contact for a second before blushing and looking away confusing Mokomo even more. "Alright Kocho-san truth or dare," Sabito asked trying to take revenge on Giyuu now. " Oh my turn... I'll choose dare Sabito-san," Shinobu said looking confident. "Great then I dare you to kiss yuu over here," Sabito said turning the tables and pointing at Giyuu. Shinobu looked at him and them blinked her eyes a couple of times. "You want me to what?" She asked to confirm what she heard was right. 

"Kiss Giyuu Tomioka," Sabito said smirking. "Kiss!Kiss!..." Mokomo started chanting and Sabito followed her example too. Giyuu and Shinobu glanced at each other once nervously. Giyuu sighed and then went to her side. "I'm sorry they won't leave us alone especially after I told Sabito to ask Mokomo out, he's probably trying to take revenge on me ... Gomen," He whispered and then leaned towards her. Shinobu could feel cheeks heat up and her palms getting a bit sweaty.
Her first kiss with Giyuu was happening now. Was she really going through with it? He kissed her cheek. Shinobu just stayed still. She blushed. Did she really expect the kiss to be somewhere else? They could hear the soft giggles from their friends behind them. "Cutee," Mokomo said still giggling. "I think I'll head home I remembered I have something important to do tomorrow," Shinobu said getting up while her face was still red. "Ehhh but it's so late you can't go out alone," Mokomo said worried about her friend's safety. "I'll take her there don't worry Mokomo," Giyuu said getting up too now. This caused Sabito and Mokomo to smirk again. "Alright then take care lovebirds," She said teasing and then sending them out the door. "Mokomo!!!" Giyuu shouted outside the door. "She didn't do anything, she's just helping you two," Sabito answered and laughed. 

Giyuu and Shinobu walked for a while in silence until Shinobu decided to break the silence. "Tomioka-san... the moon's lovely tonight right," She knew Giyuu knew the meaning of that phrase now. "....Kocho ...Let me answer that after we defeat Muzan... I still need to protect everyone but after that, I swear I'll give you my answer," He said looking at her while Shinobu smiled. She expected it but at least she knew Giyuu probably loved her too. "Alright I hope we defeat him soon then," She said putting her hands behind her back and walking.

 Finally, they reached near the doorstep of the butterfly mansion. "Goodnight Tomioka I'll see you tomorrow," She said and he nodded. She quickly kissed his cheek before running inside. Giyuu just touched his cheek and blushed while Shinobu's heart was probably beating really fast too as she sat at the entrance flushtered.

"God I really love that girl I'm not going to lose her ever again," Giyuu said making his way towards his estate.