Tanjiro Kamado

The day came, the day Giyuu was supposed to run into Tanjiro and help him. He had no choice but to go through with it I mean if they wanted to beat the demon king it was necessary. Every match needs a key player to lead them and over here it was Tanjiro and Tamayo. If he could reach out to Tanjiro first it would be a great deal.
 Giyuu was running as fast as he could and trying to find the siblings. "Somewhere close to this place...." He thought. He wanted to help him and his family but of course, he was too weak to save them then ... and so is he now ... helpless and blaming himself for their death. Kyojuro and Obanai had become hashiras and Mitsuri and Muichiro were going to join in about less than a year so the dreaded battle was coming close too. He needed Tanjiro all ready for battle quickly.

Giyuu decided that he would let the events flow the same way they did the first time so there aren't many changes since it isn't necessary over here. He just needed to brace for the attack from Nezuko and dodge the axe faster before it hit him and well he ends with the same fate as Sabito.  

The snow fell from the sky falling on Giyuu's hand in which he was holding the katana and the other where he held Nezuko. Don't stab her that hard, don't hit her too hard, he felt guilty for being in the same scene again and seeing the helpless Tanjiro... but... he was going to help him and make things better now. The scene went on, the exact same as what Giyuu remembered it to be like. He got serious deja vu being in it again. 

"Go to Mount Sagiri as soon as possible," He said coldly. This was the only thing he could do to help the young boy in front of him whom he thought of as his little brother. "When you get there, Tell him that Tomioka Giyuu sent you," Giyuu said watching the little boy get up thanking him, and leaving in the direction of Urokodaki's house. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't save your family Tanjiro...but I'll see you again in 2 years in the corps during the trial and I swear to stand up for you that time from Shinazugawa... I won't let anyone hurt you and I'll protect you till the end like Sabito did for me in the previous life," 

Giyuu sighed as the boy was out of sight finally. Damn, what did he tell Kagaya about the failed mission again? It was probably about his crow being too old and not being fast enough to save the family but now Oyakata-sama knew about Tanjiro and he swore to commit seppuku if Nezuko ever ate a human luckily he knew she won't ever and even if she tried to Tanjiro is there to stop her.

(time skip)

"Tomioka-san.... tsun tsun~" Shinobu poked his arm again and again waiting to get a response. Ever since the event at Mount Kumotori Giyu had been stuck in his own world. "Huh... Yamete Kocho .." He said still lost in thought. Shinobu and Sabito looked at each other and sighed. "Tomioka-san you have been avoiding Sabito-san and Me for a while now.. what happened at your last mission?" she asked concerned. Giyuu looked at her and then Sabito. Shoot he kept thinking about it he forgot to act normal. He made them both worry about him for nothing. 
"..... It's just ... do you  remember the Tanjiro guy I talked about?" Giyuu asked and they both nodded. "The one that killed a lot of the upper moons and uses this sun-breathing thingy? .. that's all you told us," Sabito said and Giyuu just sweat dropped. He couldn't say anything since that was the truth he didn't give any more information about Tanjiro or Nezuko, honestly, he didn't even mention Nezuko thinking about what their reactions would be .... 

"I met him the day before... I couldn't save his family again... I did think about going face to-face with Muzan and trying to save at least one of them but that's stupid isn't it," Giyuu said holding his neck. Shinobu and Sabito just blinked. once, twice ... "YOU WANTED TO DO WHAT!?" Sabito screamed making both Shinobu and Giyuu cover their ears. "Gomen I know I wasn't thinking but I'm back to my senses now and I'm still alive so it's fine," Giyuu said assuring he was fine and they didn't need to worry. Both of them just glanced at each other, sighed once again, and looked at him. "I think you need a break Giyuu how about we go hang out with the hashiras they both said smiling. Giyuu thought about it, maybe he did deserve a small break from all the stress he had been taking...

"Sure .. let's go," He said smiling back at them.

.
.
.

(⚠️Now this part is just Sanekana so you can read it if you guys like it... I didn't know how else to continue the chapter and I already put a lot of Sabigiyuu friendship and Giyushino last chapter sooo yep this part is optional to read. Enjoy<3 ⚠️)

.
.
.

"Kocho what are we doing here?" Sanemi asked looking at Kanae surprised he would bring him to some random lake. "Well I just wanted to spend some time with you Shinazugawa-san, Shinobu has been clinging to me a lot lately after her sleepover at Tomioka's, I didn't get a chance to catch up with you or hang out with you yet," Kanae said sighing. Sanemi's face got a bit serious he got it that Shinobu knew about the future too now. Seeing his serious face Kanae got confused. "I mean I still love Shinobu and I don't mind that she's doing that it's just I-" "Kanae I wasn't thinking about that it's fine," Sanemi said snapping out of it and laughing. Kanae blushed seeing Sanemi laugh like that, God that laugh was going to be the end of her. He was so freaking irresistible. Wait what? What the hell was she saying? ... 

"Well I'll agree this place is nice but what will we do here?" Sanemi asked the black hair girl. "hmm... how about fishing!?" She said clapping her hands together excitedly. To be honest, Sanemi wasn't really thrilled with the idea of sitting for hours to catch a fish that they'll probably end up putting back the water due to Kanae's 'I feel so bad for them' look but he didn't want to upset her. "Fine but if we don't catch a fish soon we're leaving," Sanemi said moving towards the water and getting their rods ready.

A few hours passed and Both of them had caught a lot of fish. Though Kanae did get more since Sanemi was impatient the entire time and would pull too hard and end up breaking the rod. They had called about 3-4 broken rods till now. Kanae giggled seeing Sanemi annoyed and letting his anger out on the fishes. "Ara it's getting dark now let's go home Shinazugawa-san," Kanae said getting together her things and preparing to leave, just then Sanemi grabbed her hand. Kanae looked at him confused and raised her eyebrow questioning the reason for the sudden reflex."Uh... Kanae I ... Nothing goodnight we'll part ways here. I need to meet Tomioka tomorrow so need to leave early," Sanemi said sweat dropping while Kanae nodded.

Stupid, Lame, Dumb .. he couldn't say ... he can't say it ... not until they beat the demons. "I really do love Kanae huh?..." Sanemi said walking back to the wind estate and sighing.