Aoyama/Tsuyu

Well, they both have a pretty far reach so there's that I guess.

Frog... Light... Frog... Light... Frog-light? No, too minecrafty. Gimme a second I'm gonna go to google real quick.
.
.
.

Umm. I have ideas for Tsu/Mina and Tsu/Toru now I guess. Maybe I can do the glass frog twice...

Well, Tsu can remove her stomach, Yuga's laser comes from his navel, glow-in-the-dark organs? That sounds pretty neat actually. Maybe a soft, constant glow... Spitting lasers sound pretty cool too-

As for personality, Tsu and Yuga are kinda contradictory. Tsu doesn't care much for her appearance, but Yuga doesn't seem all that quiet. Maybe we can go the magpie route-

~~~

Here's the final idea; Tsu's quirk is largely intact in the fusion, with the exception of her camouflage. In turn, she (the fusion) has saliva similar to Yuga's laser. Her saliva isn't as strong as it but only because of the size, still being able to cut rock when concentrated enough.

When spat, it'll function similar to a fantasy ray gun, and with the added bonus of constantly lighting up her stomach and esophagus. (And mouth too I guess) Like a glass frog the glow is slightly visible through her skin. (But not bones, have fun with that visual)

A wallflower isn't too far of a stretch, she's kinda shy at first, but very quick to warm up to people. She'll get really blunt with friends, which can be jarring at first, but she really does wish the best.

PS; I headcanon Tsu, Iida, and Deku as autistic so that gets carried over into all of their fusions, I'll handle how fusions between them will work once I get to it