Aoyama/Mineta

OKAY BUT HEAR ME OUT-

What if, WHAT IF we just ignore everything Mineta's done and pretend he's a perfectly good character with no sexist and ableist undertones, hmm? I mean, Horikoshi did NOT need to write him like that, if he wanted a perv and minority representation then there are so many better ways to do that! God...

And with that out of the way, how the hell are we gonna do this. Although this was never explicitly stated, it's very implied in Minoru's design that's he's a dwarf. (I heard little person was a better term than dwarf but it just feels very condescending so we're using the medical term today)

I know that we aren't really doing appearances here, but not only does Minoru take advantage of his size as part of his battle style, it's also a part of him that can't just be magically erased. I truly do not know how I should go about this without pissing off the bulk of an already marginalized community.

Before I exhaust y'all, why don't we ramble on about quirks instead? So much more fun than logistics, am I right?

Okay okay okay, bubble laser. It's like Spiderman, but balls. Either that or balls that shoot lasers and I don't know which is stupider (read; better).

To keep Mineta's personality alive, I think a flirt that knows (thinks?) he's a catch would be the best route to take. He acts like he's the hot shit and dresses like it too, making his confident personality very evident. Yeah, he's got trauma from Yuga, and depending on how I play my cards Minoru as well, but he's fine...