Mina/Iida

Bias-warning; I love the idea of Iida zooming around on a pair of roller skates or adopting a more arial style from Mina, so I want to have that idea in mind when deciding a quirk.

This is gonna be a common trait among Mina's fusions where the lazy way out will typically end in an innuendo, but I think we can take it here by just having her acid shoot out from her feet with Iida's base quirk.

To make up for the lesser amount of acid (because less surface area), with no biases attached whatsoever, I think making her skin and engines very anti-corrosive would make a lot of sense. I know Mina's been training to acid-proof her skin, but maybe the iron from Iida's quirk could help with that. (And also reduce the risk of melting her engines off as she's bouncing around at the speed of sound)

On a recent note, I quite like Mina's fun personality and a fun-loving martial artist sounds pretty nice. Btw emphasis on artist, since like the last fusion she's more of a freestylist with a solid knowledge of the basics, in this case Mina's dancing plus Iida's speed and agility.

I think she's very energetic, overbearing (ESPECIALLY with friends goddamn), pretty brash but well-meaning, and a good mix of both Iida and Mina's loud natures. I feel like she'd be smart, but the kinda smart where it's only in the stuff she's interested in. (Almost like a special interest *hint hint nudge nudge*)

And although Mina's pretty into fashion, Iida isn't and has like different versions of the same outfit, so just gym clothes as casual clothing would suit her pretty well.