Aoyama/Momo

The last, the very lastily last of Yuga's fusions. You'll never see him again after this so take that as you will

Momo's quirk sounds kinda hard to incorporate into these without making it extremely overpowered or just putting two quirks together and calling it a day. With emitter quirks that only use specific spots like Bakugo and Uraraka, it would be easy to just put that everywhere, but it kinda feels like a cop out?

What the hell, it's a cop out I'm gonna use, but it's just something to be wary of is all. Lasers! Lasers all around! Personality is more important anyways.

(Editor Raita here; I randomly had the idea of a laser that just brings shit into existence and I thought it was a much better idea than body lasers. This is why we edit, people)

So... Momo. She's humble to the point of self-deprecation, brave but not brash, very very smart, and quite the selfless leader. Yuga? He's a little vain yet mostly selfless, and has remarkably high sympathy for his reputation (I-I think, it's really hard to tell sometimes), as well as pretty poor class scores during the midterms. He passed the finals at least, so he ain't the dullest tool in the shed, but he's a ways away from sharp.

But here's the thing, does it average out to mid intelligence or is it a Smart Dumbass/Dumb Smartass kinda situation here? For the sake of simplicity we're just gonna go with Smart Smartass and give the fusion an extroverted personality, but note this argument will come up again in the future. (If not the far future)

As a rundown of personality: Very smart, brave and selfless leader paired with high sympathy, for herself and others, and really likes hairstyling, just for fun.