Aoyama/Toru

I swear it was so hard trying to find a good photo of these two- But Toru is really pretty tho 👌

Quirk feels easy to do here. Maybe she's like the light baby from ep. 1, being able to create light and immediately refract it? For most Toru fusions I think it'd be best if she didn't turn others invisible, but I guess it could be cool.

Invisible laser? It'd be a nightmare to dodge, sure, but is that far enough? I guess I could add a slight transparency to their limbs, which can be used to reach out and refract light. (Though that means no more gloves for her, if she wants to use her hands for gestures then rings it is.) (Which is actually pretty on brand for Yuga.)

Ooh- We've got another hard to define character... Dammit. To the wiki!
.
.
.

Wiki says "bubbly, cheery, and easygoing." She likes cute things (or at least the color pink) and has a surprisingly reasonable sense of shame, which is something I guess... We can probably take from the fashion thing again from Yuga and add an air of insecurity.

~~~

Insecure yet extroverted, where have I heard that one before... Not me, I'll tell ya that much. She's got a passionate personality with an unfortunate trait being painfully self-conscious of her skill ceiling. She's quite into lolita fashion and a nice pink and gold color combo, as well as a connoisseur of fine cheeses like Yuga is.

Her quirk is quite a simple fusion, being a carbon copy of Yuga's laser accompanied by transparent extremities. (Or more simply, arms and legs.) Using these, she can refract light by just reaching out, but similar to Toru too much exposure can make those limbs visible. She also likes wearing rings to help differentiate her hands and fingers, and would probably use them instead of gloves for her hero costume.