Aoyama/Jiro

This probably sounds toxic but I think it'd be pretty popular if Tokoyama wasn't a ship.

They're pretty contradictory personality-wise, but it's much better than the lack we've been getting with the past four-something guys. Music? Fashion? Pretty easy to combine all things considered.

And as for quirks, turning sound waves into light could be interesting but not amazing, generating sound waves from the navel sounds too average, but maybe Jiro's jacks could be plugged in to make things glow? Ehh... Not really much to work with in terms of quirks.

Back to personality; They like music, they like punk fashion, would they like cheese? Could they be sarcastic? Dramatic? Dramatically sarcastic? Maybe a good dose of flair could benefit them.

~~~

So here's what I've got; A flamboyant musician with the intent of putting on a show. They design their own outfits, dress up their guitar for each gig, and always put their all into their performance. Outside of shows they're snarky and dramatic, always trying to get the upper hand in a conversation.

By plugging their ear jacks into an object, they can cause it to combust in a show of light and sound. (Or more simply; an explosion) They would've preferred a less painful ability, but physical sound waves aren't all that powerful and making things glow isn't all that useful.

Treating hero work as a way to show off has the potential for problems, but they haven't gotten there yet so it's fine.