Aoyama/Todoroki

Before we start I will always and forever consider Shoto's quirk in one whole, none of this "fire quirk and ice quirk" bullshit. It's half and half-

And let's just start with personality while I think about quirk. We've got another introvert-extrovert fusion, and Shoto's pretty blunt and unmannered while Yuga's rather ostentatious which gives us a lot to work with here. Mabye a drama queen? Ehh... Just a little to the left of that.

So. Quirk. Fire produces light. Ice can refract light. Good connections but it doesn't lead anywhere. Maybe fire/ice Incineroar? Mmm... I don't like that visual...

I guess if I'm stuck I could take a page out of the AoIida fusion and say he's got white (-ish blue?) flames instead of the reddish-orange Shoto normally has. And you know how bartenders use really clear ice instead of the normal cloudy ice? I think that'd be cool (🙃) but not related enough to Yuga. (But I will save it for TodoToru)

Next best option? ICE BEAM 'EM, NINETALES!

(Fr tho I absolutely love pokémon, ultra moon was my very first pokémon game)

~~~

Now presenting the masc-presenting, somewhat dramatic, blunt and pragmatic and not all that static... YugaTodo! 🎉 🎉 🎉

(Sorry the opportunity just presented itself)

He doesn't care all that much for prestige and such, and thus quite enjoys seeing people get upset over manners and little taboos. (Like crossing chopsticks, your average japanese rebel type shit) He likes poking fun at friends like this but can take a hint to stop most times. He's also just slightly edging into pretentious, and definitely edging into dumbass territory.

His quirk isn't all that cohesive at times, but the white flamethrower and brand new ice laser is really great for long range compared to Shoto normally, as well as containing the same stage control (for lack of a better word) that he has as well. Yuga, unfortunately, did not manage to fit much of his quirk into this fusion and hardly any of his techniques are viable here.