Aoyama/Bakugo

Now that we're here, I'm just gonna go out on a whim and say that I don't like Bakugo very much. Those first couple episodes hit way too close to home and I just can't vibe with that at all. I see he's getting better, I'm sure I'll soften over time, but...

He's an ass. Perfect for personality.

If we wanted to take the easy way out, we could just move Yuga's laser to his hands, but it's not really that interesting. But glowing sweat? Okay maybe not- And stomach bombs don't sound all that appealing either... Laser hands it is then.

I think the best course of action is just take Yuga's traits, add some ignorance and a superiority complex, and make him very very loud. That sounds about right...

I'm also gonna drop the fashion thing, it just doesn't feel right paired with Bakugo.

~~~

I'm running out of transitions so let's just do a list, maybe?

Quirk: Laser-Explosion (Assume all quirk names are just hyphenated versions of the original)

It's a very straightforward quirk. Anything he shoots with his laser will explode and the added bonus of only being able to shoot from his hands. When fighting he's very good at all ranges.

Personality:

-Superiority complex-fueled vanity
-Inferiority complex-fueled self-deprecation
-Tends to force these traits onto other people (not intentionally) when he's in one of those moods
-When he's in a good mood, he takes after Katsuki in his aggressive positivity
-Not a trait but he low-key kinda hates superhero movies due to a mix of both Yuga's and Katsuki's trauma  (Assuming Yuga did have trauma from being quirkless)
-Also not a trait, but since he doesn't have nitroglycerin sweat like Katsuki does, he uses caramel perfume or cologne instead (And always has an internal fight between the two)