Chapter 8: All Alone

"..."

Lan Xichen stood frozen in place as he entered the tent. The Jiang's glare had always been highly effective if striking fear in his enemies. But the older cultivator hadn't been the intended recipient of said glare.

"Zewu-jun!" Jiang Cheng exclaimed, his eyes going wide in surprise and worry "W-what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be out leading the night hunt?"

"Lan Wangji's in charge" the Lan bluntly stated as he covered the distance between the two of them. Jiang Cheng went to sit up to provide Zewu-jun a place to take a seat but he was firmly denied. Gripping the Jiang's wrists tightly, the Lan kept him laying down.

"Z-zewu-u-jun?" Jiang Cheng asked, unsure of what was going on. Lan Xichen moved over to straddle the Jiang as he placed his lips on the soft skin of the Jiang's throat. Large and caring hands caressed all of Jiang Cheng's curves, exploring the body below him through the violet robes.

"We can do whatever we want, they all left an hour ago. There's no one who can hear us." The Lan informed him as belts were eagerly untied.

"And what about that Nie? Didn't he stay behind as well?" Jiang Cheng asked with concern, though the thought of the worm hearing his victory cry didn't sound completely bad.

"Meng Yao said he'd gotten better, he insisted he should be allowed to go along with the night hunt. It's just you and me for the rest of the night" It was all a little too perfect. Spending the night alone with Zewu-jun. His pants yet again sporting that large bulge. The golden globes filled with pure lust as though he wanted the Jiang as much as the Jiang wanted him.

That's when Jiang Cheng came to the realization that all of this was a dream, it had to be. He had gone to bed and now the man whose scents were infused in the bed he had been laying on came to visit him at night. It was the only way to logically explain why Zewu-jun, suddenly and without explanation, would be so forward. But if this was all a dream then Jiang Cheng should have full control of what was happening, being able to steer the interaction in whatever way he pleased.

"Lan Huan, do me from behind. I want you to pound me senseless" Jiang Cheng begged. In dreams there was no need for shame or worry. He would not be judged for his fantasies, nor would there be any consequences for his actions. He could have as much fun as he wanted.

"Mm" Lan Xichen nodded as he flipped the Jiang over intending to fulfill the Jiang's request. Freeing the Jiang's leg from sticks, string, and pants the Lan had successfully undressed him completely. Getting to his knees Jiang Cheng wanted to begin as soon as possible, before it was too late. There was no way of knowing when this stupid body of his would decide it was time to wake up and he wanted to enjoy all of the time that he had by going is far as possible as soon as possible.

But Lan Huan had other plans. Like he had said before, they had all night to themselves. There was no need to hurry. Embracing the Jiang from behind he caressed the hard chest, letting his fingers linger around the areolas as touching the younger cultivator's nipples made him release the sweetest of moans.

The Lan's mouth was also occupied, sucking and kissing the Jiang's neck and upper back leaving a colorful masterpiece of reds and blues. The tingles were unbearable, especially when mixed with the anticipation of what's to come. Trying to usher the Lan along Jiang Cheng began to move his hips in a rhythmic motion as to grind up against the Lan's hard-on.

Lan Xichen let out a series of groans as Jiang Cheng teased him which only made the Jiang move even more enthusiastically. Moving his right hand away from the Jiang's chest and down to his own pants the Lan soon freed the imprisoned member and rubbed it up against Jiang Cheng.