S1 E10: The Big Fight (Part One)

While the rest of the group was in the hideout, Ryoken was at the store, buying groceries. He leaves the market, and his path takes him through am alley.

Ryoken: This place has no business being this dark. I hate it.

"Ryoken! Ryoken!"

Ryoken quickly spins around to see Superrr, in a ghostly form.

Ryoken: Superrr?

Ghost Superrr: Yeah, the real one.

Ryoken: So I was right?

Ghost Superrr: Yes! Listen dude, I need you to do something for me.

Ryoken: Yeah?...

Ghost Superrr: I need you to build me a robot body, so I can take out Corrupted_FILE.

Ryoken: Wait... "Superrr" is Corrupted_FILE? So that's why he hasn't made a move yet.

Ghost Superrr: But he will soon. That's why I need a body to fight in. And dude, I've been Omnipotent for like, a week and a half. It's cool to know everything, but I want to be back, and fighting. And, Rhazar and Fishface are working for The Auditor, they helped him escape NYCPD!

Ryoken: No way....

Ghost Superrr: Anyway, that body dude. By the way, I only need arms and legs. I have the head and body part, which I won't use to fight anyway.

Ryoken: I'll get working on it-

(At the Hideout)

"Superrr": -right now, Kiera!

Kiera: You better! I want him found! Get off your a**es people!

Ryoken: *bursts in through the door* Well, guess who I found.... Corrupted_FILE.

He points a long finger at "Superrr".

"Superrr": *dramatically* Whatever do you mean!? I am most definitely not Cor- Eh, whatever. You caught me.

He suddenly glitches back into his base form.

Corrupted_FILE: Well, I was thinking of riding this out for a few more chapters. Maybe 10... 9... 8...

Jay: Wait, why's he counting down like that?

Corrupted_FILE:..6...5... 4...

Ryokens eyes quickly look around the surrounding area. He finds a device in a corner. "There!"

Corrupted_FILE:.. 2... 1.

Suddenly, the device opens a portal! Out comes the whole Corrupted_Squad! At least, the ones we know about...

Ghazan: Weren't we supposed to come out later?

Surge: Well I guess we fight now! Thanks 'FILE!

Black Frieza: Wait... there are more MONKEYS than before... Oh! I remember you! You're the helpless Saiyan girl who's parents I ki-

Before he can finish, Kiera goes full-on SSJ 4 and rushes at him, as the brawl goes through a home I'm the wall that was made from the last fight.

Bull: Well, at least no more damages-

Suddenly, Kiera gets flung through the ceiling.

Bull: D**n it!

Jay: I've got this copy of mine.

Jay and Corrupted_FILE charge at eachother, branching off in another direction.

Ryoken: So...

Bull: So...