S1 E11: The Big Fight (Part Two)

The chaotic battles unfold across various fronts, each character facing their own challenges. Meanwhile, Ryoken works diligently on the robot body for Ghost Superrr.

Ryoken meticulously assembles the robot limbs, focusing on the task at hand.

Ryoken: C'mon, C'mon!

Ghost Superrr: Hurry up! Nobody's waiting for us!

Ryoken: Calm down, I'm hurrying!

(In the Hideout)

As Shotzi gets out of the tank, Johnny and Davies get back up.

Johnny: Great job, Shotzi!

Shotzi: We're not out of the woods yet. There's still a lot happening.

Fishface gets back to his feet.

Ghazan: Now, let's continue.

Johnny and Alphonso somehow hold their own against Fishface and Ghazan, while Shotzi and Surge battle it out.

Surge and Shotzi clash, an the room echoes with the sound of their fierce confrontation. Surge, using her lightning abilities, tries to outmaneuver Shotzi's agile moves.

Surge: You think your tank can save you from a lightning strike?

Shotzi grins and activates a device on her wrist. The room darkens as a powerful EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) is released, disrupting Surge's electrical powers.

Shotzi: Sometimes, low-tech is the way to go.

Meanwhile, Johnny and Alphonso coordinate their attacks against Fishface and Ghazan. The room becomes a battlefield of fast-paced exchanges, each member of the hideout showcasing their unique skills.

Johnny delivers a series of martial arts kicks to Fishface, while Alphonso uses his soccer... player... speed... whatever to dodge Ghazan's earthbending attacks.

Fishface: You're a resilient bunch, I'll give you that.

Johnny: We're not going down without a fight!

Alphonso: You messed with the wrong team!

(Outside the Hideout)

Kiera, exhausted but determined, faces Frieza, who appears unfazed by the Kamehameha from earlier.

Frieza: Your efforts are futile, Saiyan. You can't defeat me.

Kiera: I won't let you harm anyone else!

Suddenly, a mysterious figure appears, stepping out of the shadows.

???: You seem to be struggling, Kiera.

Kiera: Who are you?

The figure reveals himself to be Ryoken, now clad in his Revolver attire. He stands alongside Kiera, ready to face Frieza.

Ryoken: Let's put an end to this madness.

Kiera: I thought you'd never show up.

(In the Hideout)

The hideout becomes a focal point for the convergence of multiple conflicts. The remaining members of the gang rally together, determined to face the challenges that lie ahead.

Surge, still recovering from the EMP disruption, regains her composure and faces Shotzi once again. The clash between their contrasting abilities intensifies, creating a spectacle of elemental powers.

Fishface and Ghazan find themselves facing a renewed assault from Johnny and Alphonso, who refuse to back down in the face of adversity.

Johnny: We won't let you harm anyone!