S2 E4: New Recruits

Jaylen: Last time... on Jay's Escapade...

(Jay: Help me? Oh, my dear friends, you have no idea what you're up against. HAKAI has granted me power beyond your wildest imagination, and I intend to use it to fulfill my destiny.)

(???: Not so fast, you bitch.

Jay's smirk widened as Corrupted_FILE stepped forward, his presence radiating an aura of malice and menace that sent shivers down the group's spines.)

(Johnny: So... who won?

???: Tch, do you even have to ask?

HAKAI stepped out from the smoke, fully healed, not a scratch on his body.)

(Before anyone could react, HAKAI vanished in a swirl of dark energy, leaving the group to ponder the terrifying implications of his words.)

As the dust settled from the recent conflict, the team found themselves in need of reinforcements. With their ranks depleted and their enemies growing stronger by the day, it was clear that they needed to bolster their forces if they were to stand any chance of overcoming the looming threats.

Shotzi: Okay team! Lemme get to the point, we got our asses kicked. Yeah, I'll say it. We need to do better. But... I also think we need some reinforcements for this team.

Johnny: Like who?

Superrr: You mean 'whom'

Shotzi: I was getting there. Just one thing... I don't really know.

Superrr: You don't know!? Why'd you call us here then?

Shotzi: Well, I was going to ask if you had any suggestions. Otherwise... We'll have to ask someone I really didn't wanna have to ask.

Superrr: We've got nothin', so go ahead and ask whoever it is.

(30 minutes later)

Shotzi: *on the phone*  I know we have our differences, but if he gets loose, you're Crew's gonna die too!

Suddenly, the camera cuts to the woman on the other side of the call.

Bay Ley: *on the phone* Oh HELL no!!

Bay Ley Calls Iyo and Dakota and Drives over to The Base.

Bay Ley: God Fucking Dammit. of All the Days for Jade to be on Vacation.

Iyo: What's wrong now, Bay Ley-chan?

Bay Ley: These Fuckin' Goodie-Goodies need our help.

Bay Ley grabs her Sharpest Blades.