Chapter 5- Vince

Vince sat Monica on the chair and slid on the pair of high heels on her feet.

"Now, you look perfect."

He felt satisfied with how the shoes completed Monica's looked.

Meanwhile, Ellen stood at the back as she saw Vince help Monica put on her heels. She doesn't know that Vince is a world-renowned chef.  Despite that, she couldn't help but blush to see a handsome guy.

Who could blame her?

Vince's reputation extended beyond his culinary expertise because people admired his good looks too.

His tall stature made him stand out in the crowd. When he smiled, his deep dimples were showing. It was as if someone had excavated on his cheeks. Vince also had a boy-next-door charm that made him appear approachable.

Unfortunately for Ellen, Monica noticed the way she looked at Vince. She knew his looks charmed the lady. However, because Ellen was mean earlier, Monica planned to play against her.

"Now, you look perfect!" as soon as these words left Vince's mouth, Monica moved closer to his ear. She quickly glanced up and tugged Vince's ear with her lips.

Vince felt flabbergasted. He blushed as he covered his ear.

Monica bit her lips as she gave him an innocent but naughty look. 

Vince narrowed his eyes. He knew she was up to something naughty.

Monica raised an eyebrow and rested her back on the couch. Vince pushed his arm forward on the back of the sofa, trapping her inside. The moment Vince came close to Monica, she put her hands over his shoulders.

From Ellen's point of view, it looked like Vince and Monica were kissing. She turned around, after all, staring was rude. She felt jealous at the thought of Vince kissing another girl; it crashed her world. 

However, what was actually happening was: as Vince's face became closer, Monica said quietly, "I think that lady over there had a major crush on you."

Vince glanced sideways as if he could see her.

"But because she was mean to us earlier... I am teaching her a bit."

Vince had been friends with Monica for so long. He knew she wouldn't allow anyone to bully her or her friends.

 "How long do I have to stay like this?" he asked, giggling.

"Just stay like this, long enough for her mind to run wild," Monica instructed.

Soon, Vince stood up and sat next to Monica. He put his hand over her legs and acted satisfied.

"I miss you!" 

And it made Ellen feel enraged inside.

Monica crossed her arms and arrogantly smiled at the sight of a jealous Ellen.

Then she lovingly stared at Vince and caressed his cheeks. 

"I miss you, too!"