1:- Spanking 🤭

Here a beautiful couple is sleeping peacefully without any care of this world. The elder one woke up first when he sense some movement beside him or in his arms.

He groan and opened his just to see his cute wify is snuggling more into him having a cute pout. He cood at him and started to admire his beautiful adorable wifey

He started thinking something unholy in his mind. But he shook his head and sighed at his unholy mind early in the morning. He then started waking up the younger.

?? :-(shaking him softly) baby wake up bun my cute wifey wakey wakey. Aishhh I have to do this now.

He hold his face into his palms and took his wifey's pouty lip and started kissing him softly making his wifey to whine and open his eyes who blush watching his husband kissing him softly he too kissed back making kiss hubby smile.

They broke the kiss breathing heavily. Well you can say that '??' Was controlling himself not to devore a bunny human who was in his arms looking adorable with red cheeks.

?? :-(small smile) Good morning babyy. Now get up untill I fresh up ohkay.

?? :-(bunny smile) Good morning tiger (kiss his cheeks)

?? :- (smirk) don't be this cute or else this tiger can eat this human bunny.

?? :-(wide eyes+blush) Yaahhh Kim Taehyung go fresh up you have office today till then I will make breakfast. (Said making Tae to laugh at his answer)

Tae:-(laughing) hahaha ya you are cute baby haha *pinch his cheeks* wanna join in shower Kim Jungkook

Kook:-(red tomato) yaahhh you shameless human go fresh up or you will be late.(but Tae snuggle into his neck instead) yaaa are you going or I should kick you out of the bed

Listening the threat of Tae leave his bunny smiling softly who didn't take a lil bit time to got up from the bed and  hurriedly left from their with fast beating heart.

As soon he left the smile from Tae's  face too left who sighed and get up and left to fresh up and to get ready for the office.

So let me introduce to you all our all time romantic couple Taekook. They are married since 4 months. Tae is CEO of his own company and kook is in last year of university.

Tae always flirt with kook making him red as tomato. They haven't make love yet. As kook is really afraid of making love as what if he got hurt what if Tae doesn't like him what if he wasn't able pleasure his hubby so many what if always comes in his minds.

Don't get him wrong. He always used to listen his friends saying that it hurts and all which was a joke and he took it seriously as our kook is innocent bean.

Tae always loves his wifey he always gets unholy thoughts seeing kook. It's really hard for him to control but still he control himself thinking kook will get uncomfortable.

At first due to kook they didn't even kissed but Tae told kook their no prob and also teach kook how to kiss now make out is normal for them.

Kook told Tae to kiss him so Tae did but kook didn't knew how to kiss properly so Tae teach him. Tae always behave with patience with kook.

But Tae gets sad whenever kook denies to get more intimate but he never shows it to kook. Don't get him wrong he is man and having hot sexy cute etc wifey he always gets hard.

Once kook told Tae that he was ready to make love. Tae was happy that his baby doesn't have any prob now but whenever Tae make move or ask to make love kook always get nervous and make excuses making Tae hurt and sad.

But Tae got to know that kook wasn't ready he just said that for him to make Tae happy. So he composed himself. He always make kook understand by taking things slow. (Now back to the story.)

Tae come down stairs after getting ready to go to his company as he is the CEO. He enter in the kitchen to see Kook bending down to get something from cabinet.

He gulp seeing kook fat and giggly ass he was trying to control to not to spank kook's ass but lost it when kook move his ass humming a song still bending down.

He goes towards him and spank kook really hard making kook jerk who gasp. Kook stood straight and turn around to see Tae standing their watching his hand with which he spanked kook.

Kook was red as tomato but Tae he was thinking he did wrong may be kook will uncomfortable or many things. Kook was going to ask Tae why he did that but before he can say anything Tae spoke

Tae:-(guilty+panick) baby I.....I m sorry I....I don't know how but lost control after watching your ass please so sorry babyy (concerned) is it hurting please baby I m sor....... Cutt if by a peck.

Kook:- (blushing but hug Tae) shhh hubby calm down I m not hurt (Tae:- but) shh it's ohkay it's not paining and don't think too much I m not uncomfortable hmmmm and and ummm haha (blushing+nervous) ummm I umm kinda like it (mumble in Tae neck who understand it making him smirk)

When kook said this Tae's mood take 360° turn. Who now understand he didn't did anything wrong instead his wifey like spankings.

Tae:-(smirk) somy baby love it hmmm getting spanks hmmmm my baby have a kink.

hold kooks ass tightly giving a spank also making kook moan who was now blushing in 50 shades of red.

Kook:-(blushing) yaahhhh leave me you unholy tiger yo.... Ahhh ummmm (moan when Tae again spank him before holding it more tightly) yaaaa leave me Or you will get late for office and me for university. Let's go and help me to set dining table.

He forcefully make Tae leave him who was smiling like idiot. Kook was still blushing. After having breakfast Tae was sitting on living room couch reviewing the files for meeting and kook was gone to get ready for university.

Soon kook arrived and both left. Tae drop kook at university not before kissing him and left for his office.

***********

Hope you all will like this💝
It's already is on my insta id but thought to post here also...
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝