7. family gathering💝

Here taekook were left while pouting as their father also ignored their cute children smiling secretly. Jimin went towards the door.

Jimin opened the door and met with a cute sight a husband carrying his pregnant wifey on his back who was scolding him for a stupid reason.

?? :-(shouting) you stupid monkey how can you say that coke is better than sprite huh!! You son of a duck you motherfixing bumbumhole

?? :-(disbelief look) baby I never said that coke is better I only said that I love coke over sprite.

??:-(more angry) you you son of a biscuits you mean I m lying you idiot are you thinking that if you do this then i will divorce you but noii noii you are wrong you bish I will pull your hairs scratch your handsome face and cut your peepee and will feed to the dog hump.

?? :-(putting his wifey on couch and sitting on his knees and cup his face) hoba my darling my beautiful baby my love how can i think of divorcing you hmmm my love yes sprite is much better than coke ohkay my cupcake. (Kissing his lips)

Hobi:-(turning into a tomato) ohkay ohkayy I love you(hiding his face in kai's chest)

Kai:-(kissing hobi's forehead) love you to my wifey now let me take rest my back is paining

Kai pout and layed on the couch putting his head on hobi's lap who pout but started to caress kai's hairs.

So let me introduced this wierd family 🤭🤭. This is Kim and Jeon family. Jeon Yoongi and jeon Jimin parents of Kim jungkook cousin is Mark whose boyfriend is Jackson.

Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin parents of Kim Taehyung and Kim Jong-in(kai) . Kai is older son and Taehyung is younger. Kai is married to Jung Hoseok and their cousin is cousin Jennie who is in relationship with Lisa.

They all had love marriage and this family is weird funny bickering and so on. Cutting each other's sentence and ignoring shouting is normal here except Taekook tho as they are whiny babies who always got ignored why?? Even I don't know the reason 🤭.

They all live separately as their parents didn't wanted to disturb them even they denied still they force them to live separately with their partners.

Taekook was still standing in the middle of the living room being dumbfounded hell they were processing what just happened in few minutes. They pout and goes towards Kaihope.

Tae:-(pout) hobi hyuang see these idiot parents of our just ignored us and didn't listen anything.

Kook:-(pout even bigger) hyungieeee this cat face dad of mine is saying that we didn't spent time with them even every last weekend of the month we spent time together.

Tae:-(whine) hyungiee this wwh scary eomma of mine scolded us without even listening our explanation.

Kook:- hyungieee this shorty eomma of mine smacked our forehead.

Tae:- hyungieee this God of destruction father of mi~~~~(cut of by a shout)

At first Hoseok was listening everything concentrated but after all the whine and complain he got so much irritated that he shout at both of them making them shocked.

Hobi:-(irritated) shut up just shut the fudge up(glaring) why are you both whining about this huh!! When you both know how dramatic out family is and now both stop being a child and let me have a peace.

Both were so shocked but nonetheless nodded their head and stand up from the ground. Don't get hobi wrong it's just his pregnancy harmones Or else he always scold his parents if they scold or ignore Taekook. He treat both of them as his lil brothers.