8. love making 🔞

Jenlisa and kook were roaming when They listen some moaning sounds and Jennie and kook stand their being shocked and freeze and Lisa was smirking.

Mark:-(moaning loudly) ahhhh ummmm ahhhh fuck Jackie yeahhh hit their ahhh fuck ummm so good go more deep ahhh faster ahhhh ahhhhh

Jackson:-(groaning) ahhhh fuck ummmm argghhhh baby why are you still so tight huh?? Ahhh fuck baby you are so warm ahh feel so good.

Well kook was froze and was thinking bout only this he was thinking how will he look under Tae.

How sexy will Tae look fucking him now he was getting more than wet thinking all this. But come back to earth when Lisa said something.

Lisa:-(smirking) baby now I m needy too let's go (start to drag Jennie who was thinking what just happened)

Now kook was lost all controll he can't control anymore and left to found Tae. Now he understood that their no need to be scared while making love if the person loved you truely he can't hurt you in any way.

He saw Tae and y/n talking while smiling. He too smile and started to move towards them. Tae's back was facing him. But he stop on his track when he listen y/n.

Y/n:- Taee you know we are together from high school and I love you since then why didn't you loved me back. I know you both didn't even make love till now can't you love me please. I know kook is like my lil brother and I love him so much but still Tae I love you too please give me a chan~~~

Tae:-(shocked+angry) what the hell y/n how can you say that I only love him if he denied to make love with me till death still I will never leave him I love him his soul not his body. How can you even think bout me like this from now on don't ever show me your fa~~~

stopped listening to a sobbing sound he turned around with wide eyes and look at kook who is crying he didn't waste a second and hug kook who hugged back.

He lift kook up holding him like a koala bear and started going towards their room but not before glaring at y/n.

Tae come inside in his room and make kook to sit on his lap. And started to rub his back saying some soothing words.

Tae:-(rubbing kook's back) shhhh my baby don't cry hmmm you know hubby loves you much why are you crying over her confession (only if he knew🤭) shhh don't tell me what happened (kissing kook's whole face) aishhh baby why are you so cute while crying too hmmm.

Kook:-(sniffing cutely with red cheeks) I m not crying because of her confession as I know you only love me.

Tae:-(confused) then why are you crying (wipping kook's tears)

Kook:-(whole tomato+playing with fingers) ummm~~ I..I m (getting his all courage)I m crying cause it's hurting here and now I can't control (pointing at his lower part)(puppy eyes) I need you hubby please make me yours now please. Please(crying) plea~~~~cutt of by the kiss

(Warning:- 🔞content/smut)

Tae kissed him hardly and passionately. Kook too kissed back more desperately Tae was continuously rubbing his back.

He then slide his hand down and squeeze kook's ass making him moan loudly taking the chance he enter his tongue inside tasting each corner of his mouth. After 20 min they break the kiss breathing heavily.

Tae:-(rubbing kook's back) baby you don't have to force yourself hmmm as I told you we can take things slow okayy don't do anything just by someone's confessi~~~(cut off by kook)

Kook:-(glaring) stop it didn't I told you I m hella wet I need you so badly I m not doing it by anyone's confession or something didn't I told you before too that I m ready (teary eyes) please make me yours hubby I can't take this anymore it's hurting really bad.