5. hard/wet

Principal called both of them inside his office and interogate them and knowing Ria being the daughter of his friends daughter he took his side and called Tae.

WITH TAE IN HIS OFFICE

Tae was doing his work when he received the call from university telling bout kook and Ria's fight. Tae left from their smirking. When Tae reached their he directly went to principal office.

When entered into the office was met with the scene where Ria have slap match on her face and her hairs were like nest and kook didn't had any mark on his body.

The both glaring at each other but after seeing him kook gave his bunny smile and run into his arms hugging him tightly.

Tae sit in front of principal and made Kook to sit on his lap making kook to blush and hide his face into his neck and Ria to gritt her teeth.

Tae:- say Mr. Lee why did you called me?

Even tho he everything as it was his plan still he acted oblivious to everything.

Mr. Lee :-(angry) Mr. Kim your husband beat Ria without any reason we can't tolerate this behavior.

Tae:- oo really Mr. Lee did you listen to both of them or you only listen to that bitch as she is a girl (said making Mr. Lee speechless) Jackson come in

He didn't beat around the bush and directly called Jackson was standing outside the office waiting patiently for Tae to call him. Jackson come inside smirking.

Tae:-(blank face) Jackson can you please show Mr. Lee what happened their

Jackson played the video and showed it to principal who gulped at Tae's Piercing gaze Tae was calmly listening and watching whole thing patting kook's back being proud of his baby.

Tae:-(gritting teeth) so Mr. Lee in your eyes is that ohkay to get interested in someone's marriage life and sex life? Is that ohkay to deceive someone so that that person can't be close to his husband or can't make love? Is that ohkay to sleep with every rich person around the college and is it okay to call a pure soul slut who just got intimate with his husband or is it okay to break someone's marriage? Tell me Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee was speechless till now he didn't had anything to say but the next word from Tae make not only Mr. Lee to get shock but Ria also.

Tae:- I want her transfer certificate for another city university I don't want her in this city as my baby isn't comfortable around her or else I know he will not think twice to scratch her face as he is really possessive also I want your resignation letter.

Mr. Lee:-(angry) how can we do that Mr. Kim we can't just transfer her cause of your husband and why will I resign who are you to take this decision.

Tae:-(smirk) okay Mr. Lee it your choice don't blame me when you both will be kicked out with the letter that you will not get any job and she won't get admission anywhere.

Mr. Lee:- how can this happen Mr. Kim huh? (He is scared to loose his job.)

Kook:-(bunny smile) oo Mr. Lee you don't know I m the owner of this university I mean it's my father Jeon yoongi yeahh how can you know when my sir name is changed after marriage (giggle)

Mr. Lee:-(gulp) ohkay Mr Kim miss Ria will get transfer from here you don't worry and I will also resign

said making Ria shocked and scared as her father will not leave her after knowing what she did as her father is businessman with Kai

Ria:-(scared) Tae lis~~~(cut of by a hard slap)

Kook:-(agry) It's Mr Kim for you bitch you don't have any right to call him Tae and his decision won't change and also tell your father that my appa will cancel his deal with your father. Let's go hubby(said to Tae with bunny smile) and thank you Jackson hyung.

Jackson smile widely at Kook and ruffled his hairs. Till now he was enjoying the drama and Ria's scared face.

After this they both left from their to their home as Tae didn't had any work and also wasn't in the mood to go back to the company.

(Au:- But we miss something tho🤭)

that is kook got wet after seeing his hubby blank serious angry face and listening his deep voice as for him his hubby was so hot and sexy 

Also Tae got hard seeing kook angry and possesive side as he never saw kook being like this yes he knew his baby is posseive but this much.

Soon enough they reach home silently no body speak anything untill they get inside their mansion. Just as they enter inside Tae pin kook on the door kissing him hungrily.

Kook:- ummmm Tae~~~hmmmmmmm

Tae hold kook's butt making him gasp giving Tae chance to explore his mouth. They both were needy and was kissing each other hungrily. Kook tap Tae as he was out off breathe making Tae to break the kiss. Both were panting heavily.

Kook:-(breathing heavily) what was that for ummmm ahhhhhh

moan when Tae again pinch his butt and smack hard. He slowly slide his hand towards kook hole realising kook was wet and leaking precum as his pants were wet. Tae look at kook who was blushing hard and was a mess for Tae.

Tae:-(amused) you are wet baby

Kook:-(blushing) umm what can I do when you were looking so hot at that time I become hard and needy. (Pout)

Tae peck kook's lips and hold his hand taking it towards his own dick making kook eyes to get wide feeling a hard member and blush really hard still he squished it making Tae moan.

Tae took kook bridal style and left from their towards their bedroom.

Kook:-(blushing) hubby umm~~are we ummm are we going to make love

Tae:-(small smile) nope (said making kook to pout)

he took kook towards bathroom making kook pout more as now he really wants make love with Tae.

Tae chuckled at his pouty baby and make him stand under the shower he started to strip kook who was blushing hardly and after removing kook's clothes he started stripping himself too.

Kook was still pouting but with lust eyes as he was now gawking at Tae too with his needy eyes.

Tae on the shower and come towards kook hugging him tightly as his baby was pouting but he was smirking inside seeing kook gawking at him.

kook can feel Tae's hard member on his thighs. Tae give butterfly kisses on kook's whole face making him giggle loudly at which Tae smile widely.

But Tae thought bout doing something to take care of his baby's need and his aching member. So he said kook something making kook happy.

***********

Hope you all will like this💝
It's already is on my insta id but thought to post here also...
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝