4. plan

After their hot blowjob session Tae help kook to take shower and himself too and both them cum out only in boxers Kook in Tae's arms. They both layed on bed cuddling and hugging each other tightly.

Kook was in his own thoughts. He was thinking why he didn't do it before why everything they do always make him feel pleasure why it didn't hurt him why isn't he in pain.

Was all his friends said was a lie was they were just teasing him so many was it was it was roaming in his mind.

Other side Tae was watching kook with love eyes but he frown at kook thinking so deeply he shake kook to bring him back.

Tae:-(shaking kook) baby.......baby (kook:-*confuse* huh??) What are you thinking love?

Kook:-(smilinyand pecking Tae's lips) nothing hubbyy let's sleep now it late we have to wake up early in the morning.

Tae:-(smile) ohkay but first tell me one thing how you get this much courage with out my help even I didn't told you this hmmm??

Said making kook to blush after understanding what Tae was asking

Kook:-(blushing and hugging Tae more tightly) actually hubby 2-3 days before at university..................

FLASH BACK THREE DAYS AGO

Kook was roaming in university as it was his free period his friends ditched him as they went for date with their partners.

He was feeling bored so he thought to roam in the ground that's when he heard two girls talking with each other his seniors whom he knew as they both treat kook like their baby brother.

Lis:- you know yesterday I give him a blow job.

Ris:- what really

Lis:-yes it was so amazing

Ris:- ohooooooo so what you both did after that did he wreck....... (Wide eyes) kooo......Kookieee

Lis turned towards kook with wide eyes and red embarrassed face.

Lis:- (shuttering) kooo... Kookiee what are you doing here bub and where are your friends??

Kook:-(pout) they ditched me noona (playing with his fingers) ummm noona I wants too ummm know something.

Ris:- (smiling) awww baby don't pout and what's you wanna know koo tell noona.

Kook:- (red cheeks head hung low+shuttering) ummm noona ummmm you said you feel euphoric (said making lis embarrassed) so noona does it really feel so good doesn't it hurts. (Said making both confuse)

Lis:- kook baby didn't you both did it or get intimidate it's been months to your marriage.

Kook:-(blush) no noona but I really wanted to do that but I always feel nervous and scared that ut will hurt so I always makes excuses. Tae is so good noona he always understand me.

Ris:- but who said to you that it hurts baby it's surely hurts a lil bit at first baby but then it feels so good.

Kook:- my all friends said this noona specially that Ria that it hurts so badly. But Tae is taking things slow and teaching me so that I won't feel nervous he is so good noona.

Lis:- baby listen noona carefully okay baby making love is the most beautiful feelings for couples and we feel complete after that. And don't go to your friends they was just making you scared and was teasing you

Ris:- and bout Ria don't you know she have crush on your Tiger I listen her once saying this she did it intentionally so that you both won't do that and Tae will leave you but we know Tae will never leave his bunny no matter what.