3. blow job

Double update~~~~~
Hope you all will enjoy it~~~~~~~

__________________________________________________

TIME SKIP AFTER SOME DAYS

Today is sunday so both Taekook are at home. Kook was outside watering plants he was humming a beautiful song without caring of the world.

Thier life is going smooth and best. Kook is happy with his caring and understanding husband. He loves Tae so much but still they didn't do anything.

Tae is really patience with him and kook is really lucky to have Tae thinking of this he thought to order something for lunch as he wasn't in the mood to cook so he left from their to ask Tae what he wants to eat.

Tae was in his gym doing boxing  on punching bag. He was so focused that he didn't notice that his husband or we can say his cute wifey enter inside the gym and was watching him shamelessly.

His veiny hands reflexing muscles those hot abs as Tae was shirtless. He was gulping and his member was getting hard. He was so lost in his fantasy that Tae was now in front of him watching him intensely.

Well when kook was going unholy in his own world while gawking at Tae with his hungry eyes Tae felt someone gaze on him and notice that was his wifey he smile and walked towards his wifey and stand in front of him but he then noticed kook's eyes was a bit lusty and was watching his half naked body.

He smirked and was watching kook intensely he too noticed that kook was hard just by looking at his body but what can he even say as he just get hard by only kook's those eyes pouty lips his voice or with kook's everything.

Tae:-(smirk+deep husky voice) wanna touch (kook nodded unconsciously) ooo so my baby wanna touch his hubby hmmm (kook again nodded) it's all yours baby.

Tae took kook's hand and roam it on his abs. When Kook's fingers touch Tae's abs he come back to his senses and wide his eyes and blush hard.

He tried to take his hand back but Tae tight his hold and from one hand he pull kook towards himself. He caress his cheeks and said.

Tae:-(deep voice) baby you are hard (said making kook to blush more.

Kook:-(shuttering) It's...oo.. Ohkayy Tae I...I...will take care

Tae:-(dark voice) didn't I told you whenever something like this happen you have to tell me (kook shiver at his voice) how many times did you have touch yourself hmmmm

Kook:-(gulping) n...never Taee

Tae calm himself seeing his baby shivering and said in soft voice.

Tae:-(soft+deep voice) good babyyy (kook lifted his head making eye contact) do you trust me (kook nodded) can I help you?? (Caressing his cheeks)

Kook:-(nervous) b...but Ta.....Taeee

Tae:-(softly) shhhh baby don't think anything you are perfect for me, an angel but if you are uncomfortable then leave it hmmm (peck his forehead)

Kook:-(hurriedly) no no Tae I m not uncomfortable how can I get uncomfortable with my own hubby who always think bout me my comfort before himself hmmmm (blush+shuttering) ummm you...... You can help me

saying this he hide his face in Tae's neck making Tae smile. Tae lift kook bridal style and left for their room. He layed kook on the bed hovering over him.

He kissed his forehead eyes nose cheeks and lastly at lips to a passionate kiss telling kook to trust him who was feeling really lucky to have Tae. After making out session Tae travel his kiss to kook's neck kissing and nibbling softly leaving hickeys.