9. Getting needy at the wrong time🔞

It's been 3 months when they first made love and from then jungkook always gets needy at the wrong time.

Like once when whole family members were at their own house he get needy and pull Tae into the kitchen and kissed him hard.

They made love their when their family members were in the garden but got caught by their jiminie who listen their moans and shouted from outside the kitchen.

Once when Tae come to his university he got needy seeing his husband's cold face when girl try to flirt with him and they did it in empty classroom.

Once when they were in the mall to select their dress for y/n and amy's marriage he got needy when Tae tried clothes and they did it in changing room.

Whole staff was embarrassed and awkward after hearing most famous and handsome CEO's groans and his wifes moans.

And many more and today well today is the normal day for Taekook well it's going to be normal hell no when kook is always getting needy by just mare thought of his husband.

Right now Jungkook is in university and Tae is at his office. It's their free period in university so all the friends are at roof top.

Jennie:-(whining) koo let's stop talking to Tae all the time come now.

Jk:-(cutting the call) ohkay so here I m as Tae is gone for meeting so tell me what you all were talking??

Lisa:- we all are talking bout y/n marriage. Did you all buy your clothes.

Jk:-(smile widely+red cheeks remembering what he did in the changing room. ) yeahh we already buy the outfits what bout you all??

Jackson:- yeahh we all did (smirking) but why your cheeks red bunny??

Jk:- oo it's nothing Jackson hyung.....hey guys let's do one thing (smirking) let's bottom get ready together and tops get ready in other room and we will meet them at the wedding venue what's say??

Jennie:- great ideaa bunnyy (said making two person scream)

Jack/Lisa:-(shout) nooooooooooooooooo you can't do that.

Jk/gen:-(smirk) we can and we will (massaging everyone and all agreed)

Kook:- well leave all this hyung why markie hyung didn't come today.

Jackson:- ooo he can't walk for 2-3 days.

Kook:- (concerned) wait what happened to hyung why can't he walk did he fall from somewhere or slip or~~~

Now who will tell this innocent bunny the real reason 🙄🙄🙄 but he understand when Lisa speak

Lisa:-(smirk) don't tell me you wrecked him so hard.

Now kook remember his and Tae's love making sessions how they did it inside kitchen in bedroom inside bathtub under the shower he was imagining their every session.

He started sweating and feeling hot he was getting hella needy he try to control himself but he can't as every seen is blocking his mind to think anything else he was needy and he want Tae now.

He stand in the blink of an eye without caring anything and started leaving ignoring all his names call from his hyung and noona making them sigh Well they was done with this bunny it's nothing new for them.

Jackson:-(worried) Tae is in a meeting.(sigh)

Lisa:-(worried) fuck he is gonna embarrass himself.(sigh)

Jeenie:-(excited) well it will be amazing seeing a wild bunny pounding on a hungry tiger to be fucked by him but (sigh)

Lisa/Jackson/jennie:-(glaring at nothing) why he always gets needy at the wrong time.