11. preggy koo/final

Here now whole marriage is complete and no one knows where were the couple well they already guess what must happened as they all are aware of them but this is too much day by day kook is getting more needy and horny.

Now back too Taekook.

They both are riding their 15th orgasm kook was at the verge of passing out they make love in every position on the bed on fours on the wall and table many more(I don't know much) They did 69 too.

Tae was too rough but kook was asking more and more he was liking it but what they didn't notice is kook is bleeding at the last round and he become unconscious.

Tae pulled out and left to clean himself and then kook that's when he noticed the blood in his member but he shrugged it as he thought it will be a lil blood as they both did rough session like this before too and kook slightly bleed.

He then goes out to clean kook but when he see the blood all over kook bottom and the sheet he gets terrified.

He immediately clean kook while shivering and praying good that nothing happened to kook.

He dressed himself and kook too and come out from the hotel running and goes towards the car and drive to the hospital.

Well their parents and friends saw Tae running like a maniac having kook in his arms. So they called him who didn't recive calls as his focus was on the road driving fastly with the negative thoughts.

He stopped his car not caring bout parking it and lift kook and left inside calling doctor. They immediately take kook inside and after sometime door opened.

Tae:-(panicking+teary eyes) doctor what happened to my husband is everything all right is he alright please doctor tell me

Doc:- calm down Mr. Kim you husband is alright and we will talk in the cabin when your husband will woke up as he is my regular patient since last two months

said making Tae confused but he nodded. He was now thinking why kook didn't told him bout visiting doc why kook didn't told me anything is it something serious.

He come back from his thought when he was called inside and saw that kook was awake but nervous Tae run towards him and hugs him tightly.

Tae:-(kissing all over his face) baby you all right what happened why did you bleed this much

Kook:-(nervous) abbb hubby abbb

Doc:-(fake cough) ahem Mr kim if you don't mind can we talk first you every confusion will be gone (Tae nodded they both sit in front of the doc) listen to me carefully ohkay (Tae again nodded) so Mr kim your husband is 2 months pregnant also he come here for his regular checkups. We were even going to call you when he first came here but he denied not to tell you anything.

Tae:-(shocked) I~~me~~father~~he~~pregnant

he wasn't able to make words due to shocked kook didn't said anything till now he was just looking at his lap whole tim

Tae:- is it true baby(kook nodded) that why he is acting weird lately(said making kook pout and doc nodded) so it is also the reason he is getting too much horny now a days (doctor nodded at it but sighed)

Doc:- Mr kim it's normal for mpreg to gets highly horny and needy for their partners and clingy towards them but also you both can get intimidate too but not rough thank god that he has a good health and baby is healthy too so their is no need to get worried bout today's incident but make sure in the future to not to go rough as if it's continue to be rough for more than 2-3 time you may loose baby or will get Immtuare baby.

said making Tae to gasp he glare at kook who was still hanging his head low

Tae:- thank you so much doctor I will keep it in my mind (he shakes hands with doc and left the cabin with kook)

Inside The Car

Tae:-(clenched jaw) why didn't you told me before

Kook:-(gulped) it's it's going to be your birthday after a week so i wanted to surprise you at your birthday.

Tae:-(glaring at him) so if my birthday was after 6months you wasn't going to tell me huh?
(Kook shake his head and was going to say something but tae shush him) shhh no more words now)

So kook was 2months pregnant that's the reason he lose his abs his chest become more fluffy and he become uncontrollable horny.

Tae was so much happy he was angry too they share the news with their friends and family who become more happy.

Tae ignored kook for a week but forgave him but still he didn't touched kook for a month making kook frustrated but at last when kook broke down and said many things in mood swings so Tae did it but that time gently.

Kook got graduate when he was 6month pregnant. Tae started doing office work from home just left home when their was a imp meeting but before going he always called their friends or parents so that kook won't be alone or will be bored.

He took care of kook like a fragile doll. Kook too didn't give much hard time too Tae as his mood swings weren't much he was just clingy or horny.

At last month they can't do that as doctor denied so kook just ask tae too be inside him and sleep like that without doing anything.

At 9month kook gave birth to a very healthy baby boy who was just like Taehyung. But this wasn't the end after 1 and a half year kook again got pregnant and just like that they had 10 kids because of kook's neediness and Tae's horniness.

THE END

***********

Hope you all will like this💝
It's already is on my insta id but thought to post here also...
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝