10. getting needy at the wrong time🤧😁

Time Skip/ Yn Ans Amy Wedding Day

So here is the wedding of y/n and amy and as planned bottoms are in one room and tops are in one room.

Well bottoms are getting ready making y/n to get ready too but tops are having hard time.

Tae:-(trusfrated) yahhhhh why the hell they all agreed to do like this.

Lisa:-(rolled her eyes) ask me I m the girl still they didn't let me in just because I m a top too and have ready amy.

Jackson:-(sigh) what can we even do mark isn't even picking up my calls.

Kai:-(grinning widely) atleast I m out from danger zone for some time Or else I will getting scolding from hobi Or will be running here and there to get him things.

Rm:-(pout) jinnie didn't even talk to me from yesterday as I broked his fab mirr~~~(cut off by the yoongi)

Suga:-(irritated) shut up you all and let me have my peaceful sleep.

Amy:-(sigh) guys why are you all so hyped up they aren't going anywhere it's the matter of only few min.

They all sigh and sat down quietly minding their own business now. And Lisa was helping Amy to get ready.

Soon after few minutes they all were near the aisle and amy was standing on the aisle waiting for y/n and Lisa was standing near her as her best girl.

Soon after some seconds music start and all the angles were coming making tops breath hitch.

Tae gulp hard watching kook as he was looking so fucking beautiful like an angel coming from the heaven.

He was lost staring at kook his pink glossy red lips slightly long hairs in red dress. His mouth was opened and drooling.

Meanwhile kook well his condition wasn't good as well as soon as he saw Tae he gulped hard seeing his hubby looking handsome Greek god

H was getting needy each passing second after watching his hubby. He was controlling himself due to wedding as he didn't wanted to ruin it or else till now kook must have dragged Tae from the venue

And that's what happened as soon as he went near Tae who hugged him immediately he lost control as he get wet smelling his scent as soon as y/n stand on aisle facing amy and all the guest attention was on them he dragg Tae from their whose eyes were wide opened

(well what can we even expect he always gets needy at the wrong time)

they gets inside one of the hotel room and locked it. When he turned around he was met with Tae sitting on the bed manspreading who was licking his lips while gawking at him from head to toe making him blush with dark red colour

well who will say he was the same person who always gets needy and dragg Tae from every imp occasion or meeting now blushing like it's his first time

He regain his confidence and walk towards Tae sit on his lap and started to unbutton Tae's shirt while grinding not before removing his tie.

After making him half naked he smashed his lips on Tae's kissing him hardly Tae kissed back taking the lead entering his tongue into his mouth.

While kissing Kook took Tae's hand to his back and tied them from his tie and broke the kiss Tae didn't realized that his hands are tied until he tried to move them and wide his eyes.

He glare at kook who was smirking. Kook push Tae on the bed and sit on his stomach and again kiss him.

Well Tae didn't said anything bout his hands being tied as wanted to see what will his baby do. Kook started to remove his own clothes so slowly making Tae groan.

Kook remove his own clothes and then removed Tae's pants too. He sat on his lap and started riding him.

Kook:-(moaning in pain) ahhhhhhhhh ahhhh fuck so big.

Tae:-(groaning) arghhh shhhh baby ahh calm down take deep breaths yes like that arghh and take your time to adjust.(throwing his head back when kook started to move) arghh fuck baby arghh so tight

Kook:- ahhh ahhhhh hubby ahhhh feel so good ummm ahhh fuck

Tae:- arghhh baby you feel so good ahhh yeahhh right that arghh

Kook:- ahhh fuck hubby ummm ahhhh ahhhh it's hitting at the ahhh right ahhh place umm fuck I m close ahhhh

Tae:-arghh fuck baby hold on I m close too let's cum together arghhh

With loud moan and groan they both cum together. Kook was panting heavily he took his time to relax himself.

Tae:- baby open my hands please you are tired you can't ride me now let me do it

But kook denied him and started to mark his neck chest making Tae groan loudly

Tae:- argh baby open my hands I wanna touch you please argghh

Kook again kissed Tae while opening his hands who immediately started to touch him everywhere.

Tae change their position now kook was under him Tae kissed him hard passionately chewing and eating his lips.

He against started to move inside kook in a fast speed making kook to moan in the kiss. Tae trailed his kisses to necks and chest making large  purple hickeys while thrusting inside him in animalistic speed.

Tae took his one niples in his mouth and started to suck chew and bite them as they become more fluffy now a days and with other hand he pinned kook's both end above his hand.

Kook arch his back in the blissful pleasure he was so into the pleasure that he didn't remember one thing that they shouldn't be rough.

Tae was too rough on him. He was thrusting inside him like a alpha in his ruts. He didn't show any mercy on kook who was just moaning shamelessly liking everything.

Meanwhile at lawn where wedding is going on after 5min when Taekook left Lisa search for them roaming her eyes in every corner.

They both were going to be the ring man of both the brides as they will be the one who will stand with the rings to give them.

When she didn't notice any one them and wide her eyes. He immediately call Jackson and mark. Jennie was beside her.

Lisa:-(biting her lips) fuck fuck fuck not again.

Jennie:-(frown) what happened baby?

Jackson:-(coming towards her) what happened Lisa why are you so nervous. (Lisa points at the whole people)

Mark:-(confused) what Lisa I didn't understand

Lisa:-(whisper shout) you motherfuckers both of your cousins aren't here nor at stage too as they both are ring man what will we do now fuck at this movement kook has to get needy he forget his task even Tae too fuck

said making everyone's eyes wide they all become nervous

Mark:-(bright smile) guys what bout Lisa and Jennie you both go on the stage with the rings as we don't have much time to search for both of them.

Jack:-(nodding) yes right guys they are going to complete their vows and next will be the ring exchanging you both should go as Jennie also wanted to be one.

Lisa/Jennie:-(starting going towards the aisle) thank you so much dumbos (said making Jackson and Mark dumbfounded with wide eyes)

***********

Hope you all will like this💝
It's already is on my insta id but thought to post here also...
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝