Prologue Part 2

The next day had arrived and Alexis was allowed to leave the infirmary. She didn't say anything as she let Natsu and Gray drag her out and introduce her to everyone. But she didn't want to meet new people, the last person she was close to ended up dead.

A few days later, Alexis was sitting alone at a table, nibbling on a piece of bread. Her left shoulder was irritating her but she didn't let it show. The pain is nothing compared to her guilt that hurts more than anything right now.

Her eyes began to wonder and she glanced upon another girl sitting alone. The girl had scarlet hair and was wearing what looked like armour and a skirt. And the one noticeable thing was the eye patch on her right eye.

She must be the person Gray talked about. She watched as the girl humiliated Gray in front of the guild. She would never do that, she was weak.

"Hey Alexis, are you alright?" A voice asked her. She turned her head and saw Natsu looking at her worried as he sat in front of her.

Alexis hung her head. "Yea... fine."

Natsu narrowed his eyes at her. "No you're not. You're sitting by yourself and pushing others away. Just like Erza."

"Who?" She asked confused.

Natsu nodded his head towards the red head. "Erza over there. She came a few days before you woke up. She looked almost exactly like you with the tattered clothes, only less... injured."

Alexis looked down at her food. "Oh... I see."

"You don't talk a lot, don't ya?" Natsu stated with a blank look.

Alexis flinched. "Well... I was taught not to speak."

Natsu cocked his head. "What do you mean?" He said getting mad. "Who told you that?" Alexis said nothing and shied away from him, feeling scared.

"Could... could you please leave?" She asked quietly.

Natsu was confused on why she wanted him to leave but nodded his head and stood up, walking away. Alexis thanked him so quietly he propably didn't hear it but what she didn't know was he in fact heard her and smiled slightly.

-TIMESKIP-

The two days flew by like normal for Alexis. She was given the Fairy Tail guild mark but was confused on why they wanted someone like her.

They had asked her where she wanted her guild mark. And she wanted it on her left shoulder in a bright, strong blue colour.

Then the day came that she had to visit the old lady to check up on her shoulder. It was a normal day she was sitting by herself when Master Makarov came up to her.

He smiled at her. "Come on Alexis. It's time for you to be checked up by Porlyuscia."

The blunette nodded and stood up with a word. She followed Makarov out of the guild and noticed Erza standing there, with her head down and arms behind her back.

"Alexis, this is Erza. She's going to be joining us to Porlyuscia. Erza, this is Alexis." Makarov announced, smiling. The girls gave a quick glance at each other before looking away.

The master smirked. "Alright girls, it's time for us to go. She hates it when we're late." He muttered the last part.

It wasn't long before they saw the strange looking house. For the entire journey, Alexis didn't say anything and neither did Erza.

Makarov sighed as he saw Porlyuscia standing in front of her home. "So what is it you want, Makarov?"

He sighed and motioned for Erza. "This is Erza. I was wondering of you could do anything to fix her eye."