Fairy Tail Tradegy

It's been four years since Happy and Patch were born. Everyone grew up and became strong wizards. Alexis had fulfilled her promise to Raven and became an S-Class wizard at the age of 12 after Erza, much to Natsu's disappointment.

Right now she was with Mira and Elfman, looking for Lisanna. They found her talking to Natsu and Happy underneath the tree in South Gate Park.

"Come on Lisanna. Let's go, we gotta get to work." Elfman told her. Lisanna turned around. "What? We just finished a job, can't we take a little break?"

"Yeah but it's an S-class quest. Mirajane wants us to go along and help her out with it and Alexis wanted to tag along." Elfman answered, pointing a thumb at Mirajane and Alexis.

Natsu stamped his foot. "No way! Totally unfair!" He complained throwing his fists.

"What kind of job is it?" Happy asked.

Mirajane had her arms crossed. "An emergency request. It just came in, they want us to kill off this monster called the Beast. Hey you wanna come with us Natsu?" She winked at him. "You might learn a thing or two."

Elfman turned to his sister in disbelief. "Do what? I don't want him tagging along. I'm the man in this team and I can protect you on my own!" He yelled.

Natsu yelled out in frustration and he stamped his feet around in a temper tantrum. "Why you gotta hog all the fun! Take me with you!"

Alexis giggled. Over time, she developed a crush on Natsu.

"Hey Natsu. Could you do a small job for me?" She asked. Natsu stopped and looked at her confused. "Could you take care of Patch while I'm gone. He's caught a cold and I was hoping you could help him get better." She smiled and tied her hands behind her back.

Natsu blushed and rubbed his head, nodding. "Yeah I'll take care of him until you get back." Like Alexis, he too had a crush on her. Everyone at the guild could see it and wanted those two to get together but both of them were too shy and stubborn to confess to each other.

"Come on. We need to get going." Mirajane said and walked off, Alexis and her siblings followed quickly. Alexis looked back at Natsu and waved at him. "Goodbye Natsu! Happy!" They waved back. "Bye Alexis!"

~TIMESKIP~

A village was caught on fire, something was definitely wrong. A huge beast was causing destruction, Mirajane and Alexis were injured.

"Elfman!" Alexis yelled at the beast. "Elfman, pull yourself together!" Mirajane held her arm in pain on the ground.

"Mira! Alex!" Lisanna flew over to them in her Bird Soul. She changed back as she landed. "I had everyone in town evacuate. Now let me help you." She told them staring at the beast.

"You have to run Lisanna. It's dangerous. We were getting beat up pretty bad so Elfman tried to take over the Beast to protect us." Mirajane explained. Lisanna gasped. "Oh my gosh, that's him?"

Alexis grunted holding her shoulder. "It almost worked but the Beast was too powerful for him, now he's totally lost control." She stated.

Lisanna grabbed her sister's arm and placed it around her shoulder, pulling her up. "Oh no. What do we do? How can we save him?"

"We have to get him to come to his senses before the Beast completely takes over his soul." Mirajane said as the Beast came up to them, growling loudly.

Lisanna let go of her sister and strode up to Elfman. Mirajane fell to her knees. "What are you doing? Come back here!"

"Lisanna! Come back here now!" Alexis yelled struggling to push herself up.