Natsu, Alexis and the Dragon Eggs

After Alexis became sisters with Erza she started to be more open with the other kids. She told them that she was a water dragon slayer, they were shocked but Natsu was happy to have another dragon slayer in the guild.

It was another day in Magnolia, Alexis saw Natsu and Gray fighting... again. She was relaxing by the tree in South Gate Park but they showed up and ruined the peace. Erza showed up and beat them up for fighting, leaving them groaning in pain as Alexis sweat dropped.

Later in the day, it began raining. Alexis was running home but paused when she saw Natsu sitting alone in the rain. He was staring at the ground with a sad look. She walked towards him and hugged him gently from behind, he jumped in shock and looked over his shoulder.

He calmed down and accepted her hug. The two stayed together listening to the rain in silence, understanding each others pain and loneliness from their parents.

The next day, Natsu and Alexis stood in the East Forest. Natsu was punching pictures of Gray and Erza tied to a tree and Alexis was watching him, not speaking a word as he pent out his anger.

The last punch was a little too hard and he held up his red hand, Alexis asked if he was alright. Before he got to answer, both of them felt something huge drop on their heads.

"Agh!!" They held their throbbing heads and saw two giant eggs in front of the tree. One of them had blue marks while the other one was green.

Full of excitement, they grabbed the eggs and raced back to the guild.

"Hey guys! Check out these awesome eggs we just found!" Natsu yelled holding the blue egg above his head while Alexis held the green one.

Everyone stared in surprise as the two walked up to Makarov, who was sitting cross legged on the bar. "Where in blazes did you two pick up those things?" He asked them.

Alexis grinned. "We found them in the East Forest!"

"The East Forest?"

Gray, who was sitting on a bar stool, turned to them. "Look at that. Guess you're good for something after all, huh?" He commented. "Gonna fry 'em up for us?" Cana popped up. "Gray! Your clothes!" He looked down and freaked out.

Natsu glared at Gray. "We ain't gonna fry these. Can't you see they're dragon eggs." Alexis pouted as she hugged the egg protectively. "We're gonna hatch them instead."

Cana sweat dropped. "You sure?" The eggs were placed on a cushion each. "Look at the marks on the outside of them. They look just like dragon claws, right?" Natsu stated pointing out the marks.

Gray leaned forward on his knees. "I don't know about that." He said, staring at the eggs.

Natsu placed his hands on his hips and grinned up at Makarov. "So anyway Gramps. Why don't you hatch the dragons with a spell?" Alexis smiled and nodded in agreement with Natsu.

Makarov sighed. "Don't be a fool." The kids looked at him in confusion. "Using magic for such a purpose would dishonour the miracle of life. You see, life is born from love and love alone. No spell can transcend that power."

Natsu stared at him blankly. "Sorry Gramps, I don't think I'm following you." He said, hands behind his head. Makarov sighed. "You'll understand when you grow up."

"He's saying that if you want them to hatch, you have to work hard to make it happen on your own." Erza walked up to them and they turned to her. "Since you usually just burn and break things all day. It might be nice to try something more productive for once."

Alexis grinned and ran to her sister, hugging her tightly. "Welcome back Erza-nii!" Erza chuckled and returned the hug. Natsu and Gray freaked that she was back.