Bye-Bye Edolas

Edolas Fairy Tail was standing in a open forest, staring at the Reverse Anima.

Lucy Ashley turns to her comrades. "Listen. This looks bad but we gotta stay cool." The others looked at her in confusion. "Let's head into the Royal city and see what's up for ourselves."

"What do you mean by that?" Edo-Natsu asked. "See what?"

"It's our future." Edo-Lucy stated. "Let's look it straight in the eyes." Everyone gasped in shock. Edo-Lucy ran towards the city as the others behind stare at her. They hesitated, looking at each other before nodding and follow after Lucy.

~In the Castle Basement~

"Take us before the populace and execute us for our crimes." Mystogan began. "As a captain in the Royal Army and a member of the Exceed race, you can quell the chaos, become their saviour. You are the ruler they need. Lead the people into a world without magic!" He finished in a fierce tone.

"Do you really think the only way to save this kingdom, is for you to die!?" Pantherlily growled in anger.

Hiding behind a corner, Nadi was watching the argument, sweating nervously.

"You may think this is madness but it's our only choice." Mystogan stated. "But Prince, Princess. This foolish plan, how could you ask this of me?" Pantherlily questioned, clenching his fists. "I simply cannot do it."

"We think you can." Luna spoke softly. "Then you obviously don't know me." Pantherlily argued weakly.

"Despite the fact that you are an exceed, you chose to save the lives of two helpless human childs." Mystogan began. "You understand that life has value for every living creature. Regardless of what form they take." Luna finished.

"And still you two burden me! Make me carry the weight of this world on my shoulders!" Pantherlily questioned furiously.

"You are the only one who can bare that weight. There's no one else. And I'm afraid there is no other way." Mystogan stated. "You are Prince and Princess of this world. The ones most suited to rule." Pantherlily argued.

Mystogan and Luna glare at him. "I am the destroyer of this world."

"You're taking extreme measures to save it. You're even willing to put your own lives on the line! We need someone with that kind of heart to take the helm. Steer us out of this darkness!" Pantherlily said, staring them down.

"You cannot break this world, and then leave it to others to pick up the pieces. You must make it whole again. It's your responsibilities. You can't escape it in death!" The twins and exceed captain stare each other down.

"This storm cannot be quelled by us."

~The Royal City~

Everywhere you look, people were running in a worldwide panic.

A kid tripped and fell down. Edo-Lucy came and helped him up. "Come on everybody! Just calm down!" She yelled. A man stopped. "Are you kidding at a time like this?! I'd start running now if I were you lady! This place is history!" He said before running off.

Edo-Natsu showed up. "Is he serious? We gotta get out of here right now!" He yelled, grabbing his hair in a panic.

"Daddy!" The kid, Edo-Lucy was holding, cried out as a man, probably his father, showed up. "Oh there you are." He sighed in relief. "Keep your eyes on your kid okay!" Edo-Lucy told him. The man nodded and ran with his son.

~The Castle Basement~

The twins and Pantherlily stare at each other until Pantherlily tightened his fists. "I'll do it. I will play the role of villain." He declared. The twins gasp as their eyes widen in shock.