Xena vs Knightwalker

(A.N. This chapter's gonna be focused on Xena and Knightwalker, meaning I will be skipping everything else and only concentrating on the fight. I suggest watching the oncoming episodes to get a further understanding.)

Multiple explosions were heard on the floating island the captains are currently fighting on.

"Scolding Slicer!" Xena yells, sending out a wave of boiling water at Knightwalker. "Gravity Core!" Said female counteracts with a ball of black magic.

The spells met halfway and exploded. Both girls growl in frustration. Knightwalker evolves her spear into two staffs. "Blue Crimson!" Her left staff engulfed in flames, while her right has ice.

Xena dodges the fire attack, then avoids the ice spear. She landed and readies her attack. "Tsunami Wave: Frozen Nebula!" A huge wave of frozen water erupts from her blade.

"Runesave!" Knightwalker slices through Xena's attack, causing it to completely disappear. "Damn it! She sliced right through it!" Xena snarls to herself.

"Sufferion!" Knightwalker enchanted, her spear glowing bright as she slams into Xena, who protects herself with a strong, dense water shield. The force of the impact caused Xena to smash through the buildings and into the streets. The force of the blow made her yell in pain.

Knightwalker chased after her. "I've got you now!" Xena quickly unsheathed two daggers hidden in the soles of her boots, blocking Knightwalker's spear. "No." She gasped as Xena smirks, kicking her back.

Knightwalker changes her spear once more to a four bladed one and charges against the ravenette once again. Xena spins on her hands, blocking against Knightwalker's attack. Xena lands on her feet, kneeling down, replacing the daggers for her sword.

They clashed once again. "I will kill you!" Knightwalker growled, glaring at Xena. "Not if you can't catch me !" Xena yelled, their combined attacks creating a big explosion, resulting in a crater.

The girls land on opposite sides of the crater, breathing heavily. "To think we're somewhat evenly matched." 'For now.' Xena adds in her head. "It feels that way now but just wait. That'll change once you experience the final form of my ten commandments." Knightwalker states, her weapon producing sparks of lightning.

Xena's visible eye widens in shock. She has heard about the final form. How no one had survived against Knightwalker when she uses that form. Xena watches in suspense, as the spear changes to a new form.

"Sacred Spear: Rayvelt!(sp?)" Knightwalker points her weapon at Xena. "It was forged by the greatest blacksmith in all of Edolas. A single blow will rock the heavens and hail ultimate destruction."

Xena smirks and chuckles. "Well, I guess playtime's over." She takes out the x-ball that Gajeel gave her. She slightly removes the bandages over her lips and eats the pill. She places the bandages back into place.

"Hold on! What was that you ate just now!" Knightwalker demands but Xena wasn't paying attention to her. As soon as she ate the pill, she felt the nostalgic flow of magic power coursing through her veins, giving her that familiar adrenaline rush she hasn't felt in two years.

A blue aura surrounds Xena until it shot up into a pillar as Xena yells, sounding like the roar of a dragon.

On another battlefield, the dragon slayers could hear the roar and looked in the direction it was coming from. The roar sounded familiar to Natsu, causing him to go misty-eyed but he shakes his head in denial. 'No, it's impossible.' He thought before the king snapped the dragon slayers back into the fight.