Edolas Kingdom

~Headquarters of the Royal Chiefs of Staff~

"Holy crap, have you taken a peek at that giant lacrima? It's the coolest thing I've ever seen." A teenager with purple hair and a white stripe said as he and three others walked down the hall.

"Yes I saw it when I arrived Hughes. It certainly is exquisite." Erza replied. "It has the magic power of tens of thousands of Earthland people." Hughes grinned.

"Hmm-mm. Which I've been told is the equivalent of about one hundred wizards. Not to mention it also houses the lives of countless others." Sugarboy told Hughes.

"Aww come on, you're gonna bore me with all the details Sugarboy. What difference does it make, all that matters is it's totally awesome." Hughes said, dismissively waving a hand. (This is Hughes, Captain of the Royal Army's Fourth Magic Warfare Unit.)

Sugarboy hmm'd in agreement. (This is Sugarboy, Captain of the Royal Army's Fifth Magic Warfare Unit.)

Erza and Xena stared ahead as they walked forward. No one noticed Xena's hands clench, and eye narrow in anger. (This is Erza Knightwalker, Captain of the Third Magic Warfare Unit, and this is Xena 'Tsunami' Nyx, Captain of the Second Magic Warfare Unit. They are known as 'The Fairy Hunters'.)

"I mean do you guys even understand how awesome this lacrima is. It's like super mega awesome!" Hughes said in excitement. "Hmm, super mega awesome." Sugarboy repeated. Xena didn't speak a word as she stared forward.

"Miss Erza and Miss Xena," The Captains turn around and saw a midget old man. "When will you wipe out the Fairy Tail guild?" He asked in a raspy, creepy voice.

"Biro." Erza noted.

Biro made a laugh, sounding like a lizard hissing. "You don't want to tarnish the name 'Fairy Hunters'." (This is Biro, Chief of Staff of the Edolas Royal Army.)

"Fairy Tail is the only magical guild that's not been disbanded. I realize they're difficult to track down and constantly on the move, but His Majesty's patience is at it's end." He told them.