The Apocalyptic Dragon Chain Cannon

The royal guards mumbled in confusion. "Gray..." Lucy whispered in relief.

"Is that Gray Surge?" "No. He's an Earthlander." "What is Captain Xena with him?" The guards questioned while Knightwalker glared at Gray and Xena.

"You guys have got some explaining to do." Gray put his fist on his palm, readying his magic. "Where are my friends that your King turned into a lacrima?!" He glared at them, throwing ice their way. The guards yelled as they were hit.

Knightwalker bounced off the ceiling, aiming her spear at Gray but Xena blocked her with her blade. They glared at each other and the collision sent powerful torrents of wind surrounding them.

Natsu's yelling could be heard and Xena glared darker at her opponent. "Woah Natsu?" Lucy asked. "Yeah he must be nearby." Gray said. "It came from up ahead." Happy realized. "And I bet Wendy's with him." Carla commented.

"Go on ahead Fullbuster. I can handle this one." Xena told Gray. "Right." He ran towards Lucy and froze the glue binds off her wrists. "Where the heck did you come from?" Lucy questions. "I'll give you all the details later. Let's go." Both of them ran down the hallway with the exceeds flying behind them.

The sword and spear clashed off each other and cuts appeared on Xena's right cheek and across Knightwalker's nose. "Never would have imaged you'd turn against us." Knightwalker said.

"We both knew it would have happened sooner or later, so don't act so surprised." Xena stated. "Well then, I guess we should continue our battle." KnightWalker's spear glowed and changed shape before she charged at Xena.

(Sorry but I'm gonna skip to where Gray defeats Sugarboy because I don't know how to play out the battle between Xena and Edolas Erza and it doesn't show much fighting between now and later with Gray.)

Sugarboy was laying defeated on the ground in a daze.

"I told you I'm an Ice-Maker wizard chin boy. I can make anything." Gray bragged, holding an ice version of the Dragon Chain Key. He hummed in confusion as he heard rapid footsteps and looked behind him.

"Hey Gray!" Natsu yelled, running towards the Ice wizard. "What?" Gray asked in a bored tone.

Natsu skidded to a halt. "You can't ran from me forever, can you jerk!" He growled. "I was busy taking out this clown." Gray explained. Natsu grabbed Sugarboy by his shoulders and shook him. "Alright you creep! Gimme that stupid key! I'm done playing with you!"

"This would be a lot easier if you just look over here for a second." Gray said as Natsu continued to rant to the unconscious Sugarboy.

"Things are starting to go our way. But we're not out of the woods just yet. Hey where's Lucy?" He asked, noticing she wasn't with them. Natsu dropped Sugarboy and looked at Gray. "Oh her. She's kinda stuck right now." He answered. "What do you mean 'stuck'?" Gray asked in confusion.

"We got it man. I know this key is gonna work you hear me? We can save our friends with this." He stated holding out the key to Natsu. "Say what?" Natsu said, confused.

Gray started explaining that the King wants to fire the Dragon Chain Cannon at the floating island the lacrima was on. And make it crash into Extalia but Gray tells him that they could also use the cannon to directly hit the lacrima. They could turn everyone back to normal.