An Uno Game!

Slight Reader Discretion is Advised ⚠️🍋

𝓐𝓷 𝓤𝓷𝓸 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮

♥𝓖𝓸𝓳𝓸 𝓢𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓸  𝓧  𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻♥

After an active night, Of parting for New Years. Y/n found her self a one night fling. With no recollection of the events that took place, and to many shots. Y/n peacefully laid on the unknown bed. In midst of her deep sleep, she left slight movement on her left side. Not thinking much of it, she turned to face the source of the moment.

Fighting sleep, she managed to open her eyes a bit. She saw what it seems to be a figure, trying to make sense of the situation she gently rub her eyes. After her eyes adjusted, she saw a man. Sitting at the edge of the bed, partly exposed. Thinking it was a dream, Y/n reached out and placed her palm softly. She smiled, as she admired the well sculpted back.

Something wasn't right though, she began to rub his back. The soft skin making contact with her hands, Y/n gasped when she realized this is real. Y/n took her hand back, and quickly sat up.

"Why so shy, you were screaming my name all night?" The person spoke, letting out a low chuckle. Y/n eyes widen, as she recognized the mans voice. She noticed the white hair.

"Oh. My. God." She spoke out loud, face palming her self.

"What's wrong sweetheart? Not the person you were expecting?" He turned to give her a side eye, showing a small grin. As soon, as her eyes made contact with his blue ones, she stood up and started rambling around the room for her clothes.

"No, no no. This can't be happening." She frantically started getting tressed, gaining a laugh from the white, headed guy. "Leaving so soon?"

"YES, Saturo. I'm leaving. I can't believe this, this is a whole another level of Wrong!" Y/n looked around for her dress, but no luck. "Where's my dress Gojo?!"

She spoke, demanding an answer from him. He just kept laughing. "WHATS SO FUNNY?!" Y/n yelled, giving her self a pounding headache. She didn't have another option but to sit back down on the bed.

"Whats not funny about it?" He exclaimed, trying to catch his air. Y/n took a deep breath, massaging her temples. "Gojo, what's funny about sleeping with your Best friend, younger sister?" She expressed as calmly as she could, even though she was highly irritated.

"My point still stands, what's no funny about it?" Gojo, stood up, wrapping one of the blankets around his lower back. He crouched down on front of her , lifting her head to face him. "Stay the day with me, you- We are to hung over to make it over to your dorm."

Y/n sighed, not having enough energy to argue with him. "Saturo... My brother, is going to not only kill you. But me too." A chuckle escaped from her lips, as she covered her face with hers hands. "Look at it this way." Gojo carefully removed her hands, so he can look at her face.

"Your brother is probably banging my sister rn, or banged. So, uno reverse?" They both laughed at the small joke.

"I guess" Y/n replied.

Gojo stood up, and opened one of his drawers pulling out a shirt. "Relax, and wear this in the mean time." He smiled, handing her an over sized black shirt. "I can order some sort of take out, and we can watch a movie. Maybe even have some more fun?" He wiggled his eye brows, and pressed Y/n against the bed. "Haha, no."

Gojo got closer, softly brushing his lips against hers. "Are you sure?" He grinned, as he watched her almost give in to the kiss. He faces all the shades of red.

Y/n felt shivers run up down her body, feeling him so close. His breath right on her face, and his weight pressing right on her. Making her judgment cloud very quickly. Her body reacted, as if it was just nature.

"That's what I thought" Gojo planted a kiss on her lips, trailing follow up kisses down to her neck. Y/n took deep breath, due to momentarily forgetting how to breathe. "This is wrong" she spoke up, feeling her self drowning, in this moment of heat.

"That's what makes it fun" Gojo spoke between breaths. Gojo left marks round her neck, that trailed down to her collarbone. As the moment got more serious, and the left over pieces of clothing went flying across the room. Gojo quickly covered Y/n's mouth before she let out another moan.

"You hear that?" He asked as he looked to his door. Y/n nodded no, as she could only hear Gojos pant, and her own heart beat. Then the door nub started turning.

"Shit" he said through his teeth. Pulling out.

Y/n defeated, was ready to face fate. When unexpectedly. Gojo laid on top of her, covering her face, and also covered them selfs with the heavy blanket.

"Woah!" Geto laughed quietly looked away.

"Dude! Don't you know about knocking!" Gojo breathed out heavily. Geto laughed "I thought you said no hook ups. Sorry stranger who my friend is banging! I promise I don't usually do this."

Gojo sighed "What do you want Suguru?"

Geto grinned "I fucked your sister." He started laughing even harder, before Suguru left running. Gojo chuckled and looked down at Y/n.

Y/n with her mouth covered , nodded no. Ignoring her please. He looked back at Geto "Surguru waits. Do you see that card next to that dress?"

Geto looked over at an oddly familiar black dress, and his eyes focused on the reverse blue card. "Yeah?"

"Make the math."

Suguru's face expressed confusion, when it suddenly clicked. Quickly staring at Gojo , as if he was deranged. Gojo simply smirked.

"Uno Bitch"