Bad Habits pt 2

⚠️Reader Discretion Is Advised⚠️

𝓑𝓪𝓭 𝓗𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓹𝓽 2

𝓣𝓸𝓳𝓲  𝓕𝓾𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓻𝓸  𝓧  𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

I can feel a soft tug on my arm, that's dragging me out my sleep. I slightly squint, trying to adjust my eyes, to the small amount of light in the room, that's pouring through the window curtains. Coming to all of my senses, I can feel my husband breathing on the back neck. His arm wrapped around, preventing me from moving much. It somewhat made feel cozy, through the throbbing pain that's all over my body.

While laying on my stomach, the thick blanket covering my exposed body. When my eyes finally landed on Megumi, now closer to my face. I quickly glanced at the door, seeing it. 'Toji must have forgotten to lock the door' I thought to myself.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." He whispered. I smiled and started to softly caress his face, with the small movement I have on my arm. "I'm sorry I woke up late sweetie, I will be out in just a minute okay?" I whispered back.

He nodded but then asked "why is your arm bruised?" he gently traced them. "I had a pretty bad accident last night, but good thing daddy was there to help me" I gulped. "I have many more, so don't be scared when you see them okay?"

Toji suddenly grunted, and sat up slightly. "Good morning kiddo" he yawned. "Come give your old man a hug". Megumi smiled, and ran to the other side of the bed. Hugging his dad tightly.

"Mommy is not feeling good today, so I will be in charge okay? You promise to be good?"

Megumi nodded

"If you manage to stay good all day, we will go out for ice cream. How does that sound?" Toji smiled.

"Yay! And we can pick one for mommy!?" He excitedly exclaimed. "How about we pick out something even more special for her, so she can feel better soon?" Toji whispered to Megumi, who simply nodded in agreement.

"Good, go wait for me in your room buddy. I will be out soon, and we can start making you some breakfast okay?" Toji gave Megumi a forehead kiss, then the child took off, closing the door behind himself.

I simply laid there, feeling everything sore. Toji kissed the crook of my neck "Good morning baby,  how are feeling?" He asked, as he went back to his old position. "Sore" I replied with a sniffle.

"You smell so good my love" he slapped my ass, making me jolt a bit. He looked confused then removed the sheets from my body. "Oh my god."

He examined every inch of my naked frame, my whole ass to my inner thighs, full of bruises, in the shape of hand prints. To each side of my hips, on top of both shoulders , my wrists, arms, neck, back. A little of dried blood in the sheets.

I felt my self shiver, from the cold wind that circled the room. "I think I went a little to rough on you last night." He spoke out loud. "Try to sit."  He stood up and walked around. I grabbed his hands trying to sit "ow, Ow, OW." I began to cry out, then he quickly put me back down.

He grabbed some boxers, then put them on to sit on the ground in front of me. He began to stroke my hair, and wipe the tears that would stream down my eyes. He looked at me with a worried expression "I might have to take you to an ER"

"No, I don't want to scare Megumi, or get you in trouble. They won't believe a word I say." I softly cupped his face with one hand , then he placed a gentle kiss on the palm of it. "We still have supply from when I got beat up pretty badly. Come baby, we have to get you up this bed and into the shower."

He stood up and his back faced me, as he walked away to start the shower. My gaze landed on the scratch marks on his back, as much as I hated it, I knew I liked it. Or so he has told me before, because I have moaned. Part of me couldn't help but wonder if that's true.

"Up you go baby" he helped me sit, and quickly threw my arm around his shoulders, to stand me up. We walked a slow pace, I couldn't really feel my legs, and my body felt heavy. To him it was no effort, to basically carry me to the bathroom.

"You relax here, while go take care of Megumi. I will call Shiu to come and take him, and spend the day"

I grip tightly onto his arm "Please don't leave me alone" I quietly cried, feeling the huge amount of pain through my body.
"Okay honey, I won't go anywhere" As painful as it is, I stood there grasping any kind of heat coming from the water. Till Toji gently pulls me into a hug, his body heat making me feel more comfortable. He placed a gentle kiss on my neck again. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay. I'm sorry to" I answered monotonously. With that, he quickly helped me shower, and washed my hair. After he was done showering as well. Carefully, Toji helped me out the shower. He started to gently tap me  dry. I would squeeze, Tojis shoulder as hard as possible. To prevent my self from screaming at times. The most sore area was between my legs, and ass.

He dressed me in one of his long, over sized shirts. And on one of his boxers that worked as underwear, and shorts. He gently cupped my face and kissed me "I promise I will change, just give me time, okay?" I can see the sadness in his eyes, in the process of trying to see if he is genuine.

With that, he helped me out to the living room. And sat me down on the couch, after a couple of ibuprofen, I can't really feel it, but it still a little bit uncomfortable.

"Come on kiddo, let's make something for everyone" Toji called from the hallway. For some reason, when I heard Megumi's little feet slap against the marble, it made me smile. He looked over at me, and stood there in shock. His sudden change in behavior made, worried. So I simply smiled and looked away.

He walked up me, and softly hugged me. "I love you mommy. I hope you get better soon" I sniffed a bit, trying to hold my tears in. "Thank you my sweet angel, I promise I will get better soon okay?" I kissed his head, before he took off running to his dad, he gave me a reassuring smile.

I picked up my phone that had miraculously survived last night, and looked at my split eye brow. He did a good job on stitching it, and banding it.

"Thank you for breakfast guys" I spoke up. I wasn't to hungry, but I was not, not going to eat what they made. So with the little strength I had, I tried eating all of it. "Woah Megumi, this potatoes are delicious!" I praised Megumi, as I proudly ate them.

"Thank you mommy! Me and daddy made them just for you!" I smiled , and gave Toji a peck on the cheek. Trying to keep everything some what normal, in front of Megumi. "Thank you baby." Toji smiled, and rubbed small circles on my back. "Anything for you princess."